Do you need help developing a menu that is easy to calculate food cost and profit? Do you just need someone to format your menu into a flyer or brochure?
Are you requesting an executive chef design your menu and hand you an owner's manual with recipies, how-to's and shopping lists?
Here is some advice:
1. Study what other catering outfits publish on their websites for some menu inspiration.
2. Sit down with your library of cookbooks, and just inspire yourself with the images and concepts.
3. WRITE DOWN what comes to you. What you feel would "work" for standard course elements - What you would want people to pick from as standard options?
4. Test all the items, nail-down your actual food/production/volume costs for each item. It takes time. You can't "wing it" and expect to make any money.
5. Come back and ask for a peer review/input/guidance/help/verification that your (YOUR) menu is well rounded, well balanced and well designed.
6. Go out and make some money. : )