What are the chances - I stopped by The Best Things today to "feel" a 10" Nogent. Turns out it was the last one they had, maybe the last one period. Needless to say, I bought it. It must be my lucky day.
Related Forum Threads
- French and German Chef's Knives - Profiles in Cutting Last post on 11/26/13 at 1:28pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- One year on - back in Japan and a new shopping list Last post on 1/17/11 at 3:08pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Identifying and possibly refurbing old Sabatier knives? Last post on 1/24/11 at 6:55pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Maintaining knives with my few tools Last post on 12/6/10 at 9:50am in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Decrypting Sabatier Last post on 7/1/10 at 12:15pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
How To Sharpen A Chefs Knife
Last edited: 1/7/12
- SantokuLast edited: 8/25/10
- Japanese Knives 101Last edited: 5/7/13
- Chef Knives How To Really Use ThemLast edited: 2/16/10
- How To Use A Chef Knife Part IILast edited: 8/31/13
So I've been working in the industry for 12years, I couldn't afford some of the price tags to attend a campus, and most the time even if i could it would involve me leaving my current job and...
This book is in english and spanish, and takes you through some really fancy garnishes. Not just the stuff you see at dinner in a chinese restaurant, but the stuff you see at weddings in a chinese...
I think we've all had one of these in our rolls, most from our school days. And, for a very good reason, they were issued because they are safe, reliable, low cost, and competent. I have multiple...
Umami is what I would consider an essential book, What people think Umami is and what it actually is are two totally different things. I've heard people say it's the taste of goodness or some other...
J Sargeant Reyolds is a community college in downtown Richmond, VA. It offers many different courses that most community colleges do. The course I am taking Is the ACF certified culinary course....
The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 52/17/11 at 2:57pmpost #3 of 52/17/11 at 3:25pmThread Starterpost #4 of 52/17/11 at 3:37pmpost #5 of 52/17/11 at 4:50pmThread Starter
- The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 256 Active Users (7 Members and 249 Guests)
- › Need help solving argument regarding marinating steak. 7 minutes ago
- › Metric measurements 33 minutes ago
- › Brioche - Ingredient temperature question 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Planning a dinner 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Which Flour to use for Carrot-Apple Cake? 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › Summer 2015; your food & drinks 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Anyone with chitarra experience??? 3 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Brioche for an exam - urgent help needed! 4 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › First stage 4 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Mercer Cutlery Genesis 8-Inch Chef's Knife by harrisonh
- › Umami: The Fifth Taste by ChefTorres87
- › J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College by the1culinarykid
- › UNLV William F. Harrah College of Hotel Administration by harrisonh
- › Oregon Culinary Institute by Carrie'
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by wangxing
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Chef B
- › Heat: An Amateur's Adventures as Kitchen Slave, Line Cook,... by Joe Banneke
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...
- › Fourth of July: What Would George Eat?
- › How to add a culinary school to ChefTalk.com
- › Culinary School Review Contest
- › The Strain Gauge: The Heart of the Digital Scale
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution