What are the chances - I stopped by The Best Things today to "feel" a 10" Nogent. Turns out it was the last one they had, maybe the last one period. Needless to say, I bought it. It must be my lucky day.
Related Forum Threads
- French and German Chef's Knives - Profiles in Cutting Last post on 11/26/13 at 1:28pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- One year on - back in Japan and a new shopping list Last post on 1/17/11 at 3:08pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Identifying and possibly refurbing old Sabatier knives? Last post on 1/24/11 at 6:55pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Maintaining knives with my few tools Last post on 12/6/10 at 9:50am in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Decrypting Sabatier Last post on 7/1/10 at 12:15pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
How To Sharpen A Chefs Knife
Last edited: 1/7/12
- SantokuLast edited: 8/25/10
- Japanese Knives 101Last edited: 5/7/13
- Chef Knives How To Really Use ThemLast edited: 2/16/10
- How To Use A Chef Knife Part IILast edited: 8/31/13
So glad I went here. I don't think I could have gotten a higher quality experiences any other place. The teachers are passionate and extremely talented. It is a community college so it's very...
Works perfectly as intended. Do not buy this for chefs ninja stars, it doesnt work at all. It does handle high heat however as it landed in a fryer
Honestly for something to measure oven temps shouldnt shatter like mine have, but for the price what can i expect. Perfectly accurate, place in a steel steam table pan to prevent glass from going...
It's much more than a collection of recipes. In this book Kenji explains cooking techniques and the science behind them. Also ingredients and how to find them, how to use them. For many...
I had an overall positive experience at Le Cordon Bleu-Mexico. Their courses are really hands-on and you are always spending time in the kitchen and showing off your skills and your learning...
The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 52/17/11 at 2:57pmpost #3 of 52/17/11 at 3:25pmThread Starterpost #4 of 52/17/11 at 3:37pmpost #5 of 52/17/11 at 4:50pmThread Starter
- The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 346 Active Users (7 Members and 339 Guests)
- › Toss it! 13 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 27 minutes ago
- › chicken soup 34 minutes ago
- › Knife Set recommendation 43 minutes ago
- › Inherited Menus 2 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Creamy garlic sauce 2 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › Australian pastry stuff 3 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Rookie At the Bar 3 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › hi everyone from Brazil! 3 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › 5 food products that MUST be handled with gloves... 3 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by rpmiller
- › #22 *TWO PACK* Replacement Knife Blade for Meat Grinder. Hobart,... by Markrmoore2
- › Rubbermaid Commercial FGTHO550 Stainless Steel Oven Monitoring... by Markrmoore2
- › The Food Lab: Better Home Cooking Through Science by MillionsKnives
- › Le Cordon Bleu Mexico by Maria1233
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by karenlhall
- › The International Culinary Center - New York by Chef-Nicholas
- › Professional Cooking by motty
- › Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Pâtisserie by FollowUrHeart
- › The Art Institute of California - San Francisco by stevenvhayden
- › Cocktail Party Food-Crab Cheesecake
- › Nothing Says the Holidays Like a Champagne...
- › The Red Stag Manhhattan
- › Brussels Sprouts with Pecans and Dried...
- › Cranberry Old Fashioned
- › Holiday Sangria
- › Turkey and Sweet Potato Hash-Thanksgiving...
- › Spicy Sweet Potato Gratin
- › Roasted Beets with Garlic and Onions
- › Pumpking Cranberry Coffeecake