What are the chances - I stopped by The Best Things today to "feel" a 10" Nogent. Turns out it was the last one they had, maybe the last one period. Needless to say, I bought it. It must be my lucky day.
Related Forum Threads
- French and German Chef's Knives - Profiles in Cutting Last post on 11/26/13 at 1:28pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- One year on - back in Japan and a new shopping list Last post on 1/17/11 at 3:08pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Identifying and possibly refurbing old Sabatier knives? Last post on 1/24/11 at 6:55pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Maintaining knives with my few tools Last post on 12/6/10 at 9:50am in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Decrypting Sabatier Last post on 7/1/10 at 12:15pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
How To Sharpen A Chefs Knife
Last edited: 1/7/12
- SantokuLast edited: 8/25/10
- Japanese Knives 101Last edited: 5/7/13
- Chef Knives How To Really Use ThemLast edited: 2/16/10
- How To Use A Chef Knife Part IILast edited: 8/31/13
the probe features big digits on a LCD screen and has simple buttons as well as a long tip. I love how fast it reads the temperature! It definitely takes 5 seconds or less consistently. I've used...
I attended LCB in Portland, Oregon and also in Scottsdale, Arizona. I was overall very disappointed with my time at Le Cordon Bleu. The standards are LOW. I'm talking DIRTY uniforms, poor overall...
I have been baking my entire life, and some of the recipes, i would not recommend.
Great all around experience in a beautiful college environment. Great chefs, serious students, exposure to lots of knowledge. Wonderful facilities! Can't go wrong.
I am still in school but this place is great. The teacher are know there stuff and many of them still work in the industry or they had previous experience from 4 star to managing the food for...
The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 52/17/11 at 2:57pmpost #3 of 52/17/11 at 3:25pmThread Starterpost #4 of 52/17/11 at 3:37pmpost #5 of 52/17/11 at 4:50pmThread Starter
- The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
Currently, there are 287 Active Users (4 Members and 283 Guests)
- › June 2016 Cooking Challenge: Vegetarian 2 seconds ago
- › SUBSTITUTE FOR CRISCO? 28 minutes ago
- › Crunchy Scones 31 minutes ago
- › Cooking for a girl for the first time 31 minutes ago
- › Where can I get great recipes for a new recipe site concept? 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Getting a lazer? 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › 3 lazy managers/ No business 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › The ultimate budget minded n00bs guide. All contributions welcome! 3 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Why does certain red meat once cooked have a liver taste as an end... 3 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Where can I get great recipes for a new recipe site concept? 4 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Meat Thermometer - Instant Read LCD Screen Auto Shut-Off with Long... by majorc
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by freshbaked
- › Professional Baking by Daniel Benitez
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by backtobasics2
- › Orange Coast College Culinary Arts by nikimouse311
- › Lincoln Culinary Institute - Culinary Training by PRChef561
- › Anova Sous Vide Immersion Circulator (Black) by theloggg
- › Chef Academy by MartyfromItaly
- › Culinary Cooking School Professional Meat Grinder Food Chopper Fits... by Pete
- › Institute of Culinary Education (New York) by m00chness
- › Kalua Pig And Cabbage
- › Kalua Pork, Oven Style
- › Beef and Mushroom Skewers with Onion Balsamic...
- › Jerk Chicken
- › The Florodora-A Gin Cocktail
- › Grilled Shrimp Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
- › Chicken Salad - A Lesson in Presentation
- › Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza
- › Coca Cola Battered Cherries
- › Strawberry Freezer Jam-Jelly Making Made Simple