What are the chances - I stopped by The Best Things today to "feel" a 10" Nogent. Turns out it was the last one they had, maybe the last one period. Needless to say, I bought it. It must be my lucky day.
Related Forum Threads
- French and German Chef's Knives - Profiles in Cutting Last post on 11/26/13 at 1:28pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- One year on - back in Japan and a new shopping list Last post on 1/17/11 at 3:08pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Identifying and possibly refurbing old Sabatier knives? Last post on 1/24/11 at 6:55pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Maintaining knives with my few tools Last post on 12/6/10 at 9:50am in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Decrypting Sabatier Last post on 7/1/10 at 12:15pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
How To Sharpen A Chefs Knife
Last edited: 1/7/12
- SantokuLast edited: 8/25/10
- Japanese Knives 101Last edited: 5/7/13
- Chef Knives How To Really Use ThemLast edited: 2/16/10
- How To Use A Chef Knife Part IILast edited: 8/31/13
I have been baking my entire life, and some of the recipes, i would not recommend.
Great all around experience in a beautiful college environment. Great chefs, serious students, exposure to lots of knowledge. Wonderful facilities! Can't go wrong.
I am still in school but this place is great. The teacher are know there stuff and many of them still work in the industry or they had previous experience from 4 star to managing the food for...
I personally had great times here and made a lot of friends. But all that aside, LCI stopped the externship part of the program which is truly where students will little to no experience really...
As a graduate in 2012 of Le Cordon Bleu I have nothing but good things to say about the school. Just like any other school it is there for you to gain knowledge and use it as a guide into your...
The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 52/17/11 at 2:57pmpost #3 of 52/17/11 at 3:25pmThread Starterpost #4 of 52/17/11 at 3:37pmpost #5 of 52/17/11 at 4:50pmThread Starter
- The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 382 Active Users (1 Member and 381 Guests)
- › My "Rules of the Kitchen" --- would you add or delete anything... 1 hour, 50 minutes ago
- › There's something about cucumbers 2 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › Mustard 2 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › May 2016 Cooking Challenge Is :<= $10 3 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › " The Million Dollar Nose" 5 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Cooking and International Travel 6 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › rustproofing a spoon? 6 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › lasagna with Bechamel Sauce 6 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › What 3 questions would you ask a prep cook during an interview? 7 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Memorial Day BBQ 7 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Professional Baking by Daniel Benitez
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by backtobasics2
- › Orange Coast College Culinary Arts by nikimouse311
- › Lincoln Culinary Institute - Culinary Training by PRChef561
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by bbqmsterflorian
- › Anova Sous Vide Immersion Circulator (Black) by theloggg
- › Chef Academy by MartyfromItaly
- › Culinary Cooking School Professional Meat Grinder Food Chopper Fits... by Pete
- › Institute of Culinary Education (New York) by m00chness
- › Mauviel M250 Tin Lined 8pc Copper Cookware by Virgil
- › Strawberry Freezer Jam-Jelly Making Made Simple
- › Indian Inspired Grilled Chicken with Rhubarb...
- › Barbecued Ribs with Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- › Summertime Gin and Tonics
- › Spicy Shrimp Marinated in Beer
- › Grapefruit Sorbet
- › Gingered Bourbon Sour
- › Chicken Rhubarb Stir Fry
- › Strawberry-Rhubarb Shortcake
- › Farfalle with Red Chard and Chicken