What are the chances - I stopped by The Best Things today to "feel" a 10" Nogent. Turns out it was the last one they had, maybe the last one period. Needless to say, I bought it. It must be my lucky day.
Related Forum Threads
- French and German Chef's Knives - Profiles in Cutting Last post on 11/26/13 at 1:28pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- One year on - back in Japan and a new shopping list Last post on 1/17/11 at 3:08pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Identifying and possibly refurbing old Sabatier knives? Last post on 1/24/11 at 6:55pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Maintaining knives with my few tools Last post on 12/6/10 at 9:50am in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Decrypting Sabatier Last post on 7/1/10 at 12:15pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
How To Sharpen A Chefs Knife
Last edited: 1/7/12
- SantokuLast edited: 8/25/10
- Japanese Knives 101Last edited: 5/7/13
- Chef Knives How To Really Use ThemLast edited: 2/16/10
- How To Use A Chef Knife Part IILast edited: 8/31/13
I graduated in 1984 when tuition was about $8000 per year, expensive at the time. Back then there were fewer culinary programs around the country than there are now. CIA was considered the Harvard...
First I should say that I went here in 2010 and dropped out in 2013. I fell in love with Japanese Cuisine and after staging at a Japanese restaurant for free for one day, I learned everything I...
I am a culinary student and this was my first knife I ever had. I loved the way the handle was shaped and loved the weight I felt in my hand. The blade stays sharp and is a great length. After just...
I've been on a bit of New Orleans Cajun and Creole kick with my cookbook reviews recently so I thought I'd stray a bit, although not too far and review a cookbook about seafood that can be found...
This sweet baby was my daily knife on the line for about two years.The grip is intuitive and lightweight and the knife just has a great action. She holds an edge for a surprisingly long amount of...
The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 52/17/11 at 2:57pmpost #3 of 52/17/11 at 3:25pmThread Starterpost #4 of 52/17/11 at 3:37pmpost #5 of 52/17/11 at 4:50pmThread Starter
- The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 279 Active Users (6 Members and 273 Guests)
- › Favorite classic and vintage chef knives from Europe and Japan 4 minutes ago
- › Are Shun knives really worth the price 16 minutes ago
- › Oh this Bean stew is good ,. But..... 17 minutes ago
- › September 2014 Challenge - Rice 42 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 46 minutes ago
- › Ex-construction manager going rogue and finally getting into... 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › What are you smoking this summer? 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › House Party for 100 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › How to price this menu 2 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › So, What are You Fermenting??? 3 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Johnson and Wales University - Providence, RI by chefwriter
- › The Art Institute of California - Hollywood by ChefTorres87
- › J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 8-Inch Chef's Knife by 13krama
- › The Complete Guide to Northern Gulf Seafood by Pete
- › MAC MTH-80 8" Chef's Knife w/ Dimples by LovelyFeyd
- › John Boos Reversible End Grain Maple Chopping Block, 20 by 15 by... by wwatt7262
- › Northern Illinois University Hospitality Administration by JLomb
- › In a While, Crocodile: New Orleans Slow Cooker Recipes by Pete
- › Professional Baking by Naturesbliss
- › Fresh and Light by Cami