What are the chances - I stopped by The Best Things today to "feel" a 10" Nogent. Turns out it was the last one they had, maybe the last one period. Needless to say, I bought it. It must be my lucky day.
Related Forum Threads
- French and German Chef's Knives - Profiles in Cutting Last post on 11/26/13 at 1:28pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- One year on - back in Japan and a new shopping list Last post on 1/17/11 at 3:08pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Identifying and possibly refurbing old Sabatier knives? Last post on 1/24/11 at 6:55pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Maintaining knives with my few tools Last post on 12/6/10 at 9:50am in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Decrypting Sabatier Last post on 7/1/10 at 12:15pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
How To Sharpen A Chefs Knife
Last edited: 1/7/12
- SantokuLast edited: 8/25/10
- Japanese Knives 101Last edited: 5/7/13
- Chef Knives How To Really Use ThemLast edited: 2/16/10
- How To Use A Chef Knife Part IILast edited: 8/31/13
I'm in the Foods Program at Saddleback Community College and my experiences thus far have been fantastic! Classes usually meet once a week for 5 hours. This gives the student ample time to prepare...
I've experimented with juicing over the years, not as a lifestyle by any means, but I do believe science backs up the fact that many vegetables have nutritional value that is lost during the...
Keep an eye out for discounts, I purchased two of these units and one of the two I was able to score a coupon code for a $50.00 discount! Sous Vide gear has been consistently coming down in...
The best recipes to prepare at home are not always those found on the latest cooking program or come from trying to replicate the goodness found at the hottest restaurant. Some recipes may even be...
I graduated in 1984 when tuition was about $8000 per year, expensive at the time. Back then there were fewer culinary programs around the country than there are now. CIA was considered the Harvard...
The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 52/17/11 at 2:57pmpost #3 of 52/17/11 at 3:25pmThread Starterpost #4 of 52/17/11 at 3:37pmpost #5 of 52/17/11 at 4:50pmThread Starter
- The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 322 Active Users (3 Members and 319 Guests)
- › What are you smoking this summer? 12 minutes ago
- › year of the truffle 16 minutes ago
- › Beef Burgundy 32 minutes ago
- › Owners won't pay overtime 39 minutes ago
- › For the love of Caramel's will someone please tell me...... 49 minutes ago
- › Best knives??? 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Genoise recipe. 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › How To Reduce A Cake Recipe? 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › What do chefs eat at home? 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › Saddleback College - Food and Nutrition Department by robstathem
- › Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer, Black... by eastshores
- › Anova Sous Vide Immersion Circulator (Black) by eastshores
- › Polish Classic Recipes (Classics Series) by Jim Berman
- › Johnson and Wales University - Providence, RI by chefwriter
- › The Art Institute of California - Hollywood by ChefTorres87
- › J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 8-Inch Chef's Knife by 13krama
- › The Complete Guide to Northern Gulf Seafood by Pete
- › MAC MTH-80 8" Chef's Knife w/ Dimples by LovelyFeyd
- › John Boos Reversible End Grain Maple Chopping Block, 20 by 15 by... by wwatt7262