What are the chances - I stopped by The Best Things today to "feel" a 10" Nogent. Turns out it was the last one they had, maybe the last one period. Needless to say, I bought it. It must be my lucky day.
Related Forum Threads
- French and German Chef's Knives - Profiles in Cutting Last post on 11/26/13 at 1:28pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- One year on - back in Japan and a new shopping list Last post on 1/17/11 at 3:08pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Identifying and possibly refurbing old Sabatier knives? Last post on 1/24/11 at 6:55pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Maintaining knives with my few tools Last post on 12/6/10 at 9:50am in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Decrypting Sabatier Last post on 7/1/10 at 12:15pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
How To Sharpen A Chefs Knife
Last edited: 1/7/12
- SantokuLast edited: 8/25/10
- Japanese Knives 101Last edited: 5/7/13
- Chef Knives How To Really Use ThemLast edited: 2/16/10
- How To Use A Chef Knife Part IILast edited: 8/31/13
I got mine a little over two years ago as a christmas gift and I still use it every day. An overall solid knife, nothing to write home about, but out of the box it'll cut anything you need it to,...
Almost 2 years ago now, ChefTalk had a random-draw giveaway for one of these cutting boards. What you had to do was to write a review of a cutting board you use. I wrote one, and it was randomly...
This is a great book written by a very passionate pastry chef. In many ways, a home cook might never need anything more. There are recipes for all seasons and Jacquay covers the details completely....
A basic oil stone for knife maintenance. I use the coarse side for setting initial bevels and repairing blade damage. The coarse side is P150 and is grey I use the fine side to finish the edge....
It was a delight ordering my board from John. he was very helpful discussing the pros and cons of adding feet (I did and I like them.) He was friendly and helpful to all my enquiries, then made...
The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 52/17/11 at 2:57pmpost #3 of 52/17/11 at 3:25pmThread Starterpost #4 of 52/17/11 at 3:37pmpost #5 of 52/17/11 at 4:50pmThread Starter
- The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 554 Active Users (5 Members and 549 Guests)
- › What are the best/your favorite fillings for arepas? 27 minutes ago
- › Has any of you worked in Cambodia? 1 hour, 57 minutes ago
- › Calphalon Knives Recalled For Breakage 2 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Online programs for Culinary arts 2 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › Trouble Making Divinity 3 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Strong Magnetic Knife Strip Recommendation 3 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Pie Crust 3 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Review Hobart N50 5 Qt Mixer - a year later 4 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Patricia Wells in France 4 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Capsule for sauce. 4 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › Orange Coast College Culinary Arts by dumpling
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Mustardpot
- › Kitchen Utensils and Gadgets 17 piece Silicone and Stainless Steel... by rose1
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by chefpeaches
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork
- › Caramelized Cauliflower
- › Holiday Entertaining-Cocktails