What are the chances - I stopped by The Best Things today to "feel" a 10" Nogent. Turns out it was the last one they had, maybe the last one period. Needless to say, I bought it. It must be my lucky day.
Related Forum Threads
- French and German Chef's Knives - Profiles in Cutting Last post on 11/26/13 at 1:28pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- One year on - back in Japan and a new shopping list Last post on 1/17/11 at 3:08pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Identifying and possibly refurbing old Sabatier knives? Last post on 1/24/11 at 6:55pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Maintaining knives with my few tools Last post on 12/6/10 at 9:50am in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Decrypting Sabatier Last post on 7/1/10 at 12:15pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
How To Sharpen A Chefs Knife
Last edited: 1/7/12
- SantokuLast edited: 8/25/10
- Japanese Knives 101Last edited: 5/7/13
- Chef Knives How To Really Use ThemLast edited: 2/16/10
- How To Use A Chef Knife Part IILast edited: 8/31/13
I bought this as an experiment and I am very happy with it. As I have tried it for cooking more things, it has exceeded my expectations. I can sautee at a high or low temperature, I can simmer...
I had seen these before but thought they were too limited in use. Then a friend gave me this one. It converted me with the first use. A bit of a downward chop from one end and rocking rolling...
Almost 6 years ago we purchased this slicer and it's still going strong. I believe I originally posted something in equipment reviews so hopefully, this can serve as an update. The first item...
Last year, we had some money remaining on a gift card and while we purchased this item almost as an impulse and what a terrific find it was. Already owning a truly great large capacity food...
Bunker Hill Community College (BHCC) in Boston MA, offers both certificate and A.S. degree programs in both Culinary Arts and Baking & Pastry Arts. Although BHCC has an enrollment of over 12,000...
The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 52/17/11 at 2:57pmpost #3 of 52/17/11 at 3:25pmThread Starterpost #4 of 52/17/11 at 3:37pmpost #5 of 52/17/11 at 4:50pmThread Starter
- The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 285 Active Users (5 Members and 280 Guests)
- › Minimum food charge for banquet/party function 14 minutes ago
- › Who would you rather work with? Hard working or naturally talented? 22 minutes ago
- › Fermentation. Bread, yoghurt, sauerkraut, and about 1000 other things. 32 minutes ago
- › March 2015 Challenge: MINCE 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › This is a new low for my new local grocery store. 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › catering 2 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Work House Knife 2 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Ceramic Pans Versus Marble Versus Diamond coated 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › A (gross) 50's Food Pot Luck 2 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Meatballs - Finding the Limit 2 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Presto 06626 11 inch Electric Skillet w/glass lid by OregonYeti
- › American Metalcraft PKR20 Stainless Steel Rocker Pizza Knife, 20-Inch by phatch
- › Chef's Choice 662 International Professional Electric Food... by oldschool1982
- › Cuisinart CGC-4BCPC - Mini-Prep Plus Food Processor by oldschool1982
- › Bunker Hill Community College - Culinary Arts Program by Joyo
- › Demeyere 7-ply pans by ChrisBelgium
- › Le Creuset Magnetik by ChrisBelgium
- › Savage Supply Co. "Rocco" Knife Roll by Jim Berman
- › Better Than Bouillon - Clam Base - 8 oz. by chefedb
- › Nutri Bullet NBR-12 12-Piece Hi-Speed Blender/Mixer System by PassTheGravy
- › Leaving the Business: The Dark Side
- › Infiltrating The Kitchen!
- › Perfect Choux Pastry
- › The Secret to a Sexy Fettuccine Alfredo
- › Milanese Creamy Pesto
- › Steak Cooking 101 (home/indoor) by a Pro
- › Chef shortcuts for holiday goodies
- › Forgotten Christmas Candy - Divinity and...
- › Der Kuchen
- › Keeping Great Employees