What are the chances - I stopped by The Best Things today to "feel" a 10" Nogent. Turns out it was the last one they had, maybe the last one period. Needless to say, I bought it. It must be my lucky day.
Related Forum Threads
- French and German Chef's Knives - Profiles in Cutting Last post on 11/26/13 at 1:28pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- One year on - back in Japan and a new shopping list Last post on 1/17/11 at 3:08pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Identifying and possibly refurbing old Sabatier knives? Last post on 1/24/11 at 6:55pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Maintaining knives with my few tools Last post on 12/6/10 at 9:50am in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Decrypting Sabatier Last post on 7/1/10 at 12:15pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
How To Sharpen A Chefs Knife
Last edited: 1/7/12
- SantokuLast edited: 8/25/10
- Japanese Knives 101Last edited: 5/7/13
- Chef Knives How To Really Use ThemLast edited: 2/16/10
- How To Use A Chef Knife Part IILast edited: 8/31/13
I graduated from Le Cordon Bleu Las Vegas in 2014 and honestly it was a very amazing experience! The school sets you up for as many internships that you can accomplish if you are willing to put in...
This is only based upon the campus tour. I plan on updating as I go through the culinary program, starting in July 16 Living in NYC you have two choices. ICC, and ICE. So my first tour was...
What can I say? There is not one person who has ever held a pan that will deny the beauty of well made copper cookware. Whether you like using copper or not, I think we can all at least agree...
The Kikuichi Swedish Damascus Warikomi 9.5 inch is a fine example of Japanese craftsmanship. Everything from the hand forged blade to the precise, yet, simple handle drips with quality. With a...
Disclaimer: I got one of these Codream colanders for free to review, but my opinions good bad or ugly are always my own. It's available on Amazon for $15.99 at the time of review A...
The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 52/17/11 at 2:57pmpost #3 of 52/17/11 at 3:25pmThread Starterpost #4 of 52/17/11 at 3:37pmpost #5 of 52/17/11 at 4:50pmThread Starter
- The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
Currently, there are 259 Active Users (7 Members and 252 Guests)
- › Valentine's Day 51 seconds ago
- › FASTA PASTA SPAG BOL RECIPE????? 8 minutes ago
- › im 53 and unemployed . love cooking and decided to go to college... 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › Duck Leg Confit - without bones? 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › interview questions 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › Looking for 40 qt mixer 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › Prepping during service 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › Setting prices for baking at home 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › what's in your kit? 1 hour, 48 minutes ago
- › Uses For Egg Poacher 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by Marmaladeonmain
- › Institute of Culinary Education (New York) by m00chness
- › Mauviel M250 Tin Lined 8pc Copper Cookware by Virgil
- › Kikuichi 9.5" Nickel Sweden Warikomi Damascus Chef's Knife by Virgil
- › Codream® Micro Perforated Stainless Steel Colander 5 Quart with... by MillionsKnives
- › Jende White Ceramic Steel by MillionsKnives
- › Burger Press- Best Hamburger Press From Motamayez Home Made of... by Grunch92
- › Yamada iron launch one hand wok (thickness 1.2mm) 33cm (japan import) by MillionsKnives
- › Sullivan University, Louisville, KY by hashbrownclown
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by rpmiller