What are the chances - I stopped by The Best Things today to "feel" a 10" Nogent. Turns out it was the last one they had, maybe the last one period. Needless to say, I bought it. It must be my lucky day.
Related Forum Threads
- French and German Chef's Knives - Profiles in Cutting Last post on 11/26/13 at 1:28pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- One year on - back in Japan and a new shopping list Last post on 1/17/11 at 3:08pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Identifying and possibly refurbing old Sabatier knives? Last post on 1/24/11 at 6:55pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Maintaining knives with my few tools Last post on 12/6/10 at 9:50am in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Decrypting Sabatier Last post on 7/1/10 at 12:15pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
How To Sharpen A Chefs Knife
Last edited: 1/7/12
- SantokuLast edited: 8/25/10
- Japanese Knives 101Last edited: 5/7/13
- Chef Knives How To Really Use ThemLast edited: 2/16/10
- How To Use A Chef Knife Part IILast edited: 8/31/13
For a person who was too busy to cook and ate only at fast foods...it was worth the effort to really appreciate food and cooking by enrolling in the Le Cordon Bleu and graduating in 1982. I...
Overall i love what this school has done for me and my 10 years working in professional kitchens, i am now a chef and am so greatful for everything that has lead up to this point.
Gisslen's book was my first "serious" cookbook. It has since become my bible. Each chapter is split into theory and recipes. The theory reviews how the particular type of food, whether, meats,...
I recently completed this program on Aug 2015. To wrap up my experience in ENSP, here is my personal comments with regards to the Summer Pastry Program! The question is.. Would I recommend...
The International culinary school at the Art Institute of San Francisco is an expensive for profit culinary school. I am a current student in his last quarter and about to graduate with an...
The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 52/17/11 at 2:57pmpost #3 of 52/17/11 at 3:25pmThread Starterpost #4 of 52/17/11 at 3:37pmpost #5 of 52/17/11 at 4:50pmThread Starter
- The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 345 Active Users (10 Members and 335 Guests)
- › Prevent pineapple from watering down pizza? 57 seconds ago
- › Canning tomato salsa 20 minutes ago
- › Canning tomato Salsa 22 minutes ago
- › Tasting Menu 40 minutes ago
- › Looking for fun dessert idea as grand finale for an event 42 minutes ago
- › Advice for a first time sous chef 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
- › Three Fave Knife Brands 3 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › The Proper way to Cook Fettuccine Noodles 3 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › The October 2015 Chellange is . . . . PIE 3 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Halloween treats 4 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by karenlhall
- › The International Culinary Center - New York by Chef-Nicholas
- › Professional Cooking by motty
- › Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Pâtisserie by FollowUrHeart
- › The Art Institute of California - San Francisco by stevenvhayden
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by MichaelJKane
- › Pop Up Grill Barbecue portable télescopique 280 mm by Pete
- › HRC Culinary Academy, Bulgaria by konvict
- › Escoffier Online International Culinary Academy by Anthony Eugenio
- › Chinese Garnishes / Adornos Chinos: With Platter Arrangements / Con... by MillionsKnives
- › Top Ten Cooking Myths
- › Why Do You Cook?
- › Pineapple How To
- › Family Meal: Feeding the Crew on the Cheap
- › Restaurant Menus: The chorus of the kitchen
- › Kitchen Technology: Internet of Things is Not...
- › Managing the Management: How Cooks Can Cope
- › True Cooks
- › What does Shake Shack's ChickenStack...
- › On the Road with Dega Catering and the Dave...