What are the chances - I stopped by The Best Things today to "feel" a 10" Nogent. Turns out it was the last one they had, maybe the last one period. Needless to say, I bought it. It must be my lucky day.
Related Forum Threads
- French and German Chef's Knives - Profiles in Cutting Last post on 11/26/13 at 1:28pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- One year on - back in Japan and a new shopping list Last post on 1/17/11 at 3:08pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Identifying and possibly refurbing old Sabatier knives? Last post on 1/24/11 at 6:55pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Maintaining knives with my few tools Last post on 12/6/10 at 9:50am in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Decrypting Sabatier Last post on 7/1/10 at 12:15pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
How To Sharpen A Chefs Knife
Last edited: 1/7/12
- SantokuLast edited: 8/25/10
- Japanese Knives 101Last edited: 5/7/13
- Chef Knives How To Really Use ThemLast edited: 2/16/10
- How To Use A Chef Knife Part IILast edited: 8/31/13
I have been a student of this school. I paid the training package more expensive. I have only sold smoke, words and stories. Choose another school. Here the chefs are good, but the lessons are...
For many years I viewed a toaster oven as mostly a device that could toast bread or burn most anything else. To be fair, it had purposes like melting cheese on a sandwich, and, and.. well that's...
All in all a great thermometer, has the ability to be re calibrated, fast and reliable. The only down side is the tip but it's a double edged sword! It starts from a smaller thinner tip to to a...
The handle on this knife is very comfortable. Very balanced weight gives a natural feeling when using. The blade on this knife is a dream to work with, holds an edge for a long period of time and...
This thermometer is great. Very easy to use and clean, and a huge help when cooking something larger like a tenderloin or turkey
The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 52/17/11 at 2:57pmpost #3 of 52/17/11 at 3:25pmThread Starterpost #4 of 52/17/11 at 3:37pmpost #5 of 52/17/11 at 4:50pmThread Starter
- The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 314 Active Users (9 Members and 305 Guests)
- › Preparing for a storm 5 minutes ago
- › Is it yummy 9 minutes ago
- › To brine or not to brine... 26 minutes ago
- › Handling a Dinner Party? 55 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 59 minutes ago
- › Fun Question about Specific Knife Styling and Origin if there is one 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Hello ChefTalk! 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Your opinion on floral desserts? 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Lattice Dough for a Pie 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › January 2015 Challenge, Slow Cooking 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by Fraccount
- › Oster TSSTTVMNDG Digital Large Capacity Toaster Oven,... by eastshores
- › Comark PDQ400 Slim Pocket Digital Thermometer by EverydayGourmet
- › Wusthof Classic Ikon 8-Inch Hollow Ground Cooks Knife, Black by SicariiX
- › Splash-Proof Super-Fast Thermapen (Gray) Instant Read Thermometer,... by Mahee Ferlini
- › Espressione CA4865 Supremma Super Automatic Coffee/Beverage System;... by Frustro
- › Monday Morning Cooking Club: The Food, the Stories, the Sisterhood by Cami
- › Kyocera Kyotop Damascus Pakka Handle 6.0 Inch Chef Knife by Mahee Ferlini
- › Wusthof Classic Ikon 3-1/2-Inch Peeling Knife, Black by 4Barry
- › Betty Crocker The Big Book of Cookies (Betty Crocker Big Book) by Cami
- › Perfect Choux Pastry
- › The Secret to a Sexy Fettuccine Alfredo
- › Milanese Creamy Pesto
- › Steak Cooking 101 (home/indoor) by a Pro
- › Chef shortcuts for holiday goodies
- › Forgotten Christmas Candy - Divinity and...
- › Der Kuchen
- › Keeping Great Employees
- › The Truth About Leftovers!
- › Packing in Festive Feasting (How To Make...