What are the chances - I stopped by The Best Things today to "feel" a 10" Nogent. Turns out it was the last one they had, maybe the last one period. Needless to say, I bought it. It must be my lucky day.
Related Forum Threads
- French and German Chef's Knives - Profiles in Cutting Last post on 11/26/13 at 1:28pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- One year on - back in Japan and a new shopping list Last post on 1/17/11 at 3:08pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Identifying and possibly refurbing old Sabatier knives? Last post on 1/24/11 at 6:55pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Maintaining knives with my few tools Last post on 12/6/10 at 9:50am in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Decrypting Sabatier Last post on 7/1/10 at 12:15pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
How To Sharpen A Chefs Knife
Last edited: 1/7/12
- SantokuLast edited: 8/25/10
- Japanese Knives 101Last edited: 5/7/13
- Chef Knives How To Really Use ThemLast edited: 2/16/10
- How To Use A Chef Knife Part IILast edited: 8/31/13
The Chefs at The Chef's Academy in Indianapolis, In. Were amazing and knowledgeable. They showed interest with your creativity and looked forward to beating you with their hats when you did some...
I picked up one of these on sale with the intention of storing until Christmas. But that's a ways off, and I needed to verify it worked in case I needed to return it with in the warranty...
I've been looking for recipes and ideas I can ship off with my daughter to college and this book had a good variant idea on the one-pot meal. But the writing is chatty and cutesy. This doesn't...
I have to say it never occurred to me that such a unit would exist until I was working at one of my companies events and they had a catered breakfast in which the caterers would cook omelets to...
WARNING!!! Want to lose your money? Welcome to Italian Chef Academy! If you read this message before choose the school,please close their website and forget you've ever seen it - I wish somebody...
The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 52/17/11 at 2:57pmpost #3 of 52/17/11 at 3:25pmThread Starterpost #4 of 52/17/11 at 3:37pmpost #5 of 52/17/11 at 4:50pmThread Starter
- The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 297 Active Users (10 Members and 287 Guests)
- › It's that time of year again 1 minute ago
- › Challenges with Pan Seared Chicken Breast 2 minutes ago
- › Feet in excruciating pain after 13 hour shift 6 minutes ago
- › How Long Will A Compund Butter Last? - Garlic Butter 8 minutes ago
- › What is expected from a Line Cook? 13 minutes ago
- › Pokéburgers 32 minutes ago
- › Best Knives to buy while on trip to Tokyo? 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › Commercial kitchen for rent--Greenwich CT. 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › Indoor Herb Garden 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › Problem with Sous chef 2 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Anova WiFi Sous Vide Precision Cooker, Black by phatch
- › Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off... by phatch
- › Iwatani Gas Cassette Burner Stove by eastshores
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by tessy
- › Wine Bottle Cooler Stick - 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Wine Chiller... by majorc
- › Meat Thermometer - Instant Read LCD Screen Auto Shut-Off with Long... by majorc
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by freshbaked
- › Professional Baking by Daniel Benitez
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by backtobasics2
- › How To Make Old Fashioned NY Sour Corn Rye Bread
- › Want to customize your uniform? Know your...
- › Elotes-Corn on the Cob, Mexican Style
- › The BLT-A Case for Food Snobbery
- › How Culinary Arts Teachers Decide What to Teach
- › A Tale of Two Crepes - The Delectable...
- › Trends in Kitchen shirts
- › Hot Fudge Sauce
- › What makes up a great Chef Uniform?
- › Funnel Cakes