What are the chances - I stopped by The Best Things today to "feel" a 10" Nogent. Turns out it was the last one they had, maybe the last one period. Needless to say, I bought it. It must be my lucky day.
Related Forum Threads
- French and German Chef's Knives - Profiles in Cutting Last post on 11/26/13 at 1:28pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- One year on - back in Japan and a new shopping list Last post on 1/17/11 at 3:08pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Identifying and possibly refurbing old Sabatier knives? Last post on 1/24/11 at 6:55pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Maintaining knives with my few tools Last post on 12/6/10 at 9:50am in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Decrypting Sabatier Last post on 7/1/10 at 12:15pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
How To Sharpen A Chefs Knife
Last edited: 1/7/12
- SantokuLast edited: 8/25/10
- Japanese Knives 101Last edited: 5/7/13
- Chef Knives How To Really Use ThemLast edited: 2/16/10
- How To Use A Chef Knife Part IILast edited: 8/31/13
When I first started going to le cordon bleu in minneapolis, it was great. i learned so much while i was there. the generals were easy to comprehend, the cooking classes were informative, and we...
Having read other books by Bruce Fife, a certified nutritionist and neuropathic physician, I was eager to read his latest book “The Coconut Miracle Cookbook.” Just so you know, this book was...
A hand blender is an indispensable tool in any kitchen. They are in every pro kitchen but often not in as many home kitchens but what a time saver. I was looking for an inexpensive and easy to...
I found this book to be quite refreshing, because unlike most other cookbooks, this one came with menus. The recipes are grouped in cohesive, planned menus. There are several menus for spring,...
Coffee is the lifeblood of the urban adventurer, the 9 to 5 crowd, the far flung romantic and the millions that rely on coffee's delivery of invigorating brain juice conveyed in a flavorful mouth...
The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 52/17/11 at 2:57pmpost #3 of 52/17/11 at 3:25pmThread Starterpost #4 of 52/17/11 at 3:37pmpost #5 of 52/17/11 at 4:50pmThread Starter
- The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 166 Active Users (4 Members and 162 Guests)
- › Amateur Chef Magazine 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Convectional 120 volt oven 3 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Deepist Apologies 3 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Macaron 3 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Introduction 4 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › So how bad is your carpal tunnel these days? 4 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › pangasius / swai 4 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Deserts, Iike fruit I like cheese, I like coffee and I like liquor 4 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › professional catering name 6 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Commercial Kitchen Rental, West Hartford, CT - GF Friendly 6 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by mdal2684
- › The Coconut Miracle Cookbook: Over 400 Recipes to Boost Your Health... by Cami
- › Cuisinart CSB-76W SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, White by Nicko
- › By Lucy Waverman The Flavour Principle: Enticing Your Senses with... by Cami
- › Coffee Gives Me Superpowers: An Illustrated Book about the Most... by Jim Berman
- › OXO Good Grips Potato Ricer by eastshores
- › The Vegetarian Flavor Bible: The Essential Guide to Culinary... by Jim Berman
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by JasonRoBear
- › Camp Chef True Seasoned 14-Inch Cast Iron Pizza Pan by phatch
- › Lodge Pro-Logic P14P3 Cast Iron Pizza Pan, Black, 14-inch by phatch
- › Cutting Board Review Contest
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part IV ...
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part III ...
- › Cutting Bell Peppers: The Elegant Solution
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part II ...
- › The Unsung Heroes of the Kitchen
- › Tea 101: A Beginner's Guide Part I An...
- › Mentoring New Cooks
- › Leaving the Business: The Dark Side
- › Infiltrating The Kitchen!