What are the chances - I stopped by The Best Things today to "feel" a 10" Nogent. Turns out it was the last one they had, maybe the last one period. Needless to say, I bought it. It must be my lucky day.
Related Forum Threads
- French and German Chef's Knives - Profiles in Cutting Last post on 11/26/13 at 1:28pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- One year on - back in Japan and a new shopping list Last post on 1/17/11 at 3:08pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Identifying and possibly refurbing old Sabatier knives? Last post on 1/24/11 at 6:55pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Maintaining knives with my few tools Last post on 12/6/10 at 9:50am in Cooking Knife Reviews
- Decrypting Sabatier Last post on 7/1/10 at 12:15pm in Cooking Knife Reviews
How To Sharpen A Chefs Knife
Last edited: 1/7/12
- SantokuLast edited: 8/25/10
- Japanese Knives 101Last edited: 5/7/13
- Chef Knives How To Really Use ThemLast edited: 2/16/10
- How To Use A Chef Knife Part IILast edited: 8/31/13
I think it is safe to say we have all experienced executing a recipe exactly as written only to have it be a disaster. We are left hanging up our aprons in shame and shaking our heads, wondering...
I had a wonderful experience. Classes are very interesting. They cover all subjects, and chefs are always happy to answer questions and they follow you very closely. Working in a small group, 8...
Just got this a few weeks ago and so far it's been very reliable
I've had this little knife over a year now and I use it a LOT. It is probably the third most used knife in my kitchen (After my chef's knife and bread knife). It arrived pretty sharp (at least by...
I have to admit that at first I was a little worried about a cookbook put out by Betty Crocker. After all who is Betty Crocker anyway? My fear was that every recipe would require a box mix to be...
The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 52/17/11 at 2:57pmpost #3 of 52/17/11 at 3:25pmThread Starterpost #4 of 52/17/11 at 3:37pmpost #5 of 52/17/11 at 4:50pmThread Starter
- The last Nogent 10" Cooks Knife?
ChefTalk.com Top Picks
Currently, there are 342 Active Users (5 Members and 337 Guests)
- › Any experience with the Masamoto HC? 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Please help with marinating a whole chicken with lemon! 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › First Gig 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
- › Help with fish batter 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Seriously lets talk about food the way it is 2 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › what kind of knife do you have? 3 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › sharpening stones wetstones ? 3 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › What is it about a pot of stock simmering on a wintery day? 4 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Looking to buy electric griddle 4 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Monday Morning Cooking Club: The Food, the Stories, the Sisterhood by Cami
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by john smith
- › Kyocera Kyotop Damascus Pakka Handle 6.0 Inch Chef Knife by Mahee Ferlini
- › Wusthof Classic Ikon 3-1/2-Inch Peeling Knife, Black by 4Barry
- › Betty Crocker The Big Book of Cookies (Betty Crocker Big Book) by Cami
- › Saddleback College - Food and Nutrition Department by robstathem
- › Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer, Black... by eastshores
- › Anova Sous Vide Immersion Circulator (Black) by eastshores
- › Polish Classic Recipes (Classics Series) by Jim Berman
- › Johnson and Wales University - Providence, RI by chefwriter