Hello, hope everyone is doing well.
I prepared the following sauce below in a mason jar with a tight fighting lid. (excellent by the way)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 1/4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon minced celery
- 1 teaspoon minced white onion
- 1 teaspoon minced green bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
I prepared this on Super Bowl sunday (Feb 6). Out of curiosity how long do you think it will last? Is it well past its expiration date at this point? Yes, it has been in refrigerator the entire time.
I never know with things like this and figured I better ask. Thank you so much for advice. I was guessing probably 10 days after making but could be mistaken.