I was ordening my foodmagazines and found these recipes. So, don't blame me for anything, I just translated the recipes.
All credits to "Culinaire Ambiance" - issue september 2008. Yes, I keep my magazines that long!
I have to admit I started to drool when translating these yummie recipes.
Pizza with figs roquefort and pancetta
1 pizzacrust - 10 ripe figs - 1 dl port wine - 150 g roquefort cheese - 50 g sugar - 100 g pancetta
- quarter 5 figs, chop the rest in chunks
- caramelize sugar in nonstick pan, add chopped figs and port, let reduce to thick sauce. Remove from fire and only now add the other part of the quartered figs.
Cover the pizzacrust with the figs
- crumble roquefort over figs and then some thin pancetta slices.
- Bake at 200°C for around 14 minutes.
(Note; Roquefort is very strong. I would go for gorgonzola, the soft tasting one)
Sweet pizza with red fruit
1 pizzacrust - 1 dl cream - 2 eggs - 4 tbsp sugar - 1 bag of vanillasugar - 20 g almond flakes - 2 tbsp honey - 120 g mixed red fruit - fresh mint
- fold the edge of the crust over and put the crust on a baking tray
- beat eggs with sugar and vanillasugar on low fire or bain-marie until the foamy consistency starts to thicken. Leave to cool at room temperature
- whisk cream not to stiff and fold under eggmixture
- mix fruit with almonds and honey and spread on pizzacrust. Pour eggmixture over it. Bake at 200°C for around 15 minutes.
- decorate with mint leaves. Serve with some vanilla icecream
Pizza with chocolate, red fruit, buffalo mozzarella, lemon and mint
- 400 g mixed red fuit - 1 mozzarella (125 g) - 200 g sugar - 50 g confit lemon - 20 g fresh mint - icing sugar to dust
- chocolate sauce; 200 g chocolate - 20 g cream - 100 g butter - 120 g sugar
Put sugar, lemon confit, mint and mozzarella in a blender and mix.
Melt chocolate, add other ingredients for the sauce and mix in a smooth sauce.
Heat oven to 220°C. Put only pizzacrust on the tray and bake 10 minutes. Dust with icing sugar. Paint with chocolate sauce, cover with red fruit. Cover with mozzarellamixture.
Bake for another 10 minutes.
The last recipe is from an excellent cook who also published these in the same issue under the title "Pizza de luxe";
- pizza calzone with cod, leek, buffalo mozzarella and coulis of tomato
- pizza with mussels, celery, onion, mozzarella, mustard and tarragon
- pizza with chicken, fennel, aubergine, courgette and tomato
- pizza with Vacherin Mont d'Or, beef and compote of tomato