Hello Everyone. I hope that you all are having a fabulous day. I have a favor to ask and everyone is welcome to participate and assist me on this. I am a college student taking an Anthropology course on food and culture. We were assigned the task of conducting an interview of two people from two different cultures pertaining to the kinds of food/cuisine within their culture. After the interview, we are instructed to write a 6 page “Ethnographic report”, which is due on October 2, 2011. I am trying to get an early start on this report and not wait at the very last minute. 6 pages is a lot of writing. Please don’t hesitate to help out. I would greatly appreciate it, and thank you all so much and from the bottom of my heart.
Here are the following questions: (Please be as descriptive and detailed as you can)
- What is your name? Where are you from?
- What is your favorite food? Drink? Tell why it is your favorite.
- What food (i.e. vegetables, fruits, meat, grains) are a staple in your cultures diet? And why?
- What is a traditional family breakfast, lunch, and dinner consist of? And how is it prepared?
- Name two or more food delicacies served traditionally in your culture, and that other outside cultures would consider bizarre to eat. Explain.
- What are some of you fondest memories that you have about food growing up? Explain.
You have the liberty of writing as much as you desire, in fact the more, the better. Thank you all again for taking the time out of your day to help out a struggling college student do well in her class. I will let you know how well I did on this paper. Thanks and wish me luck!