For 4 ...
1 kilo and 1/2 Monkfish or Angler cut into fillets
1 tblsp oliveoil
2 cloves garlic minced
4 ripe tomatoes peeled, seeded and chopped
1/4 cup Gaeta, Nicoise or Kalamata olives pitted and chopped
1 tbslp fresh basil
1 tblsp capers rinsed and chopped
1tsp lemon juice fresh
a pinch of sugar
a pinch of red pepper flakes
salt and black pepper to taste
1) preheat oven to 425 farenheit degrees
2) lightly oil four pieces of foil cut 12 inch to 14 inch in size.
3) in a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and sauté onion and garlic 3 to 5 mins.
4) Now add the tomatoes, stirring until softened and sauce thickens, 8 mins. or so.
5) remove from heat and add olives, basil, capers, lemon juice, sugar, red pep. flakes and salt & blk. pep.
6) Pat fish dry and season with salt and pepper. Fold foil over and seal over edge . However, before, spoon relish over the fish.
7) bake fish 12 mins. and check to see it is cooked through.
8) transfer to plates and serve with ovened warm Italian bread and Prosecco or 2010 Gai´s wild fermented Assyrtiko white wine from Santorini with honey and dried fruit notes or Gavalas Katsan with gardenia notes from same appellation, Santorini.