For 4 ...
one third cup chopped pitted green brine cured olives
one third cup chopped kalmata olives
one fourth cup roasted red peppers * From a jar or fresh
1 tblsp minced fresh parsley
2 anchovy filets in olive oil
2 tsps drained capers
1 tsp red wine vinegar
3 large garlic cloves minced
3 tblsps olive oil
4 swordfish slabs ... three fourths inch thick each ...
1. combine the olives, red peppers, anchovies, capers, vinegar and garlic in a large bowl.
2. stir in 1 tblsp of olive oil and season with salt and pepper
3. cover this mixture and chill it ... however, serve it room temperature ...
4. preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheit .. place fish slabs or steaks of swordfish on baking sheet. Brush with olive oil on both sides.
5. Bake the fish about 10 minutes until cooked through. Transfer the fish to a platter and spoon the room temperature relish or chutney on the fish or on the side for dipping.
SERVE WITH WARM ITALIAN BREAD AND PROSECCO ...