The good news about this Tuscan fish dish, is that it contains 179 calories and 6 grams of fat ...
SERVING 4 - INGREDIENTS ...
1 cup canned low salt chicken broth or stock
1 pound green asparagus - 6 inches in length
1 tblsp extra virgin olive oil
4 sea bass fillets ( Ask Fish Monger to make fillets: 5 ounces each - each 1 inch thick )
1 tblsp lemon juice
1/2 = 7 ounce jar roasted red peppers: Rinsed and Drained and cut into strips = 1 half cup
1) preheat oven 450 farenheit degrees
2) bring broth to boil in large heavy saucepan
3) add asparagus, cover and boil until tender - 8 - 10 mins or so
4) using slotted sppon, transfer the asparagus to cutting board
5) reserve broth
6) cut tips from stalks and reserve
7) coarsely chop remaining asparagus and transfer to food processor
8) add 1/2 cup preserved stalks to food processor
9) add extra virgin olive oil and puree until smooth and add more cooking broth if necessary if the sauce is too pasty
10) season sauce to taste with salt and blk pepper grinded
11) return sauce to pan
12) drizzle lemon over fish and then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
13) Bake fish about 10 mins. or until opaque in middle
14) reheat sauce over medium low heat and divide into 4 plates
15) place fish over the asparagus gazpacho with the reserved tips and roasted red pepper strips ...
16) serve with Prosecco or Italian white wine of choice and a warm Italian baguette or low salt Gristini ( bread sticks ) ...