Hello, I have a couple recipes i need to pair up with wine for an assignment, but im not sure which types of wine.
I need one for each plate.
1. Green salad with orange dressing.
- It has lettuce, onion and apple and the dressing has orange (of course), soy sauce, garlic.
2. Spinach salad with honey mustard dressing.
- Spinach, fetta cheese, tomato, onion
3. Spring rolls with shrimp.
- Shrimp, basil, coriander, carrot and a "thai sweet and spicy sauce"
4. Banana Wonton.
- Banana, almond, cinnamon.
I would think all these plates go well with white wint (the wonton could go well with a pink wine maybe), but i wouldnt know which typeof wine. I would greatly appreciate any ideas!
Edited by yodah - 11/9/11 at 1:15pm