post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

Hi! I recently bought Chef Bo Friberg's "The Professional Pastry Chef" edition 4. For many of his cake recipes, he suggests using a 1 quart tube or kugelhopf pan.  


Can anyone tell me where to find this pan?  Most small bundt pans are 6 cups.


Parrish magic makes a tube pan that measures 7 x 2.5 or 8 x 3.75. Would either of these be acceptable?


Thank you.