This is traditional dessert tart in Finland now in February! (Specific 5.2) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runeberg's_torte
1 DL Sugar
1 DL Brown Sugar
1,5 DL Wheat Flour
1 DL Almonds flour or crusted almonds
1 DL Bread Crumbs
1,5 tea spoon baking powder
0,5 dl Milk
1. Whisk butter and sugar themselves so long that u get nice fluffy mixing
2. Then add eggs, one in time and mix these hard.
3. Mix these dry substances and put that in there butter, sugar and eggs mixing.(with milk)
4. Oven must be about 175`c degrees.
5. Add that dough in some mold (in Finland u can see wikipedia, what it look like)
After these tarts are baked, let them rest and then add sugar ring in there and rasberry jam!
U gonna love that tart! Again, sorry for my english!