I am doing a throwdown for a stuffed appetizer, with a sauce, any ideas of what i should make as well as plating presentation?
Does anyone know of any Good stuffed appetizer recipe with a sauce?
Off the top of my head ...
Stuffed appetisers, Meze or Tapas or starters:
1. dill scented grape leaves filled with scented long grain rice
2. a chicken breast filled with Pesto ( 1 inch incision in the breast ): basil coarsely chopped, Evoo, garlic to taste, pinenuts in Pesto filled into the breasts
3. smoked salmon rolled up with chive cream cheese spread hand made
4. Egg brush Phyllo stuffed with spinach and Feta or one can fill with shrimp
5. Phyllo filled with Ricotta, Pecorino, Parmesano and sundried tomato sliced
6. skewers are not filled or stuffed, however, can be quite lovely : satay chicken, shrimp kebabs
7. babaghanuj and hummus with warm Pita
Hope this has assisted.
Have nice wkend.