Duck confit accompaniments
Duck confit with :
- Roasted peaches and endives, red wine sauce with shallot ring garnish
- Lentils, pearl onions, kale and sour cherry sauce
- Ratatouille, potato puree, and mango relish
- Butternut squash succotash, with sage brown butter
- Two color carrots , button mushrooms, red wine sauce
- Spinach, wild mushrooms, mustard sauce
- Spiced kumquat compote (mixed with orange segments) brown rice and kale & walnuts.
@ ordo: love that video
Réalisé avec un soupçon d'amour.
Nothing beats potatoes roasted in duck fat IMHO, but it looks as though you are looking for a little variety.
Ive been going off the beaten path a little when @ home and have been making pasta dough with duck eggs, then using it to make ravioli of duck confit and porcinis. Then I add a duck egg yolk to the center of the ravioli before sealing it up. Make a port reduction to drizzle beneath the ravioli, and you are in for a good time!