No reviews yet.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemAll-Clad Stainless 8-Inch Nonstick Fry Pantagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 6/13/14
- itemArtland White Ceramic Berry Fruit Baskettagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 6/13/14
- itemBreville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juicing Machinetagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 6/13/14
- itemCollections Etc - 7 Piece Stackable Multi-Colored Nesting Bowl Settagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 6/13/14
- itemEmson Bacon Wave, Microwave Bacon Cookertagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 6/13/14
I graduated in '95 and went back this past Thanksgiving w my 9yo daughter. We eat at the French restaurant, Escoffier. It was great! You get what you pay for. The problem is that many of the...
I attended the professional chef course chef at Italian Chef Academy in Rome chef academy course in January 2017 and both chefs and cooking lessons were fantastic. I have just finished my...
A very good way to get into Japanese blades since very good bang for the buck. Familiar blade and handle shape. Very good steel, comes with and keeps a good sharp edge ... but if you need to touch...
I picked up the Miyabi 8" chef's (600D) as an upgrade to my Henckels when I found it on sale and was not disappointed. Feels a bit lighter and more agile in the hand compared to the Germans since...
Wüsthof is one of the "big name" Germans for a reason, over 200 years. Their professional tier lines are all solid, and the choice may end up being just personal taste over the exact look/material...
WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE BREAKFAST ? - Page 5
- WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE BREAKFAST ?
Currently, there are 445 Active Users (5 Members and 440 Guests)
- › Whats the perfect way to poach an egg ? 43 seconds ago
- › March 2017 Cooking Challenge--Party Food! 5 minutes ago
- › I'm fired...I think? 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › Kamikoto knives 2 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Topping for a flourless chocolate cake 3 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Le Repertoire de La Cuisine 3 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › soft tortilla woes-tooooooo many crackers instead 3 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › How to cut up a tomato 5 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Ideas for sauce. 5 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Sheppards Pie 8 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork