No reviews yet.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemAll-Clad Stainless 8-Inch Nonstick Fry Pantagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 6/13/14
- itemArtland White Ceramic Berry Fruit Baskettagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 6/13/14
- itemBreville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juicing Machinetagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 6/13/14
- itemCollections Etc - 7 Piece Stackable Multi-Colored Nesting Bowl Settagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 6/13/14
- itemEmson Bacon Wave, Microwave Bacon Cookertagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 6/13/14
I got mine a little over two years ago as a christmas gift and I still use it every day. An overall solid knife, nothing to write home about, but out of the box it'll cut anything you need it to,...
Almost 2 years ago now, ChefTalk had a random-draw giveaway for one of these cutting boards. What you had to do was to write a review of a cutting board you use. I wrote one, and it was randomly...
This is a great book written by a very passionate pastry chef. In many ways, a home cook might never need anything more. There are recipes for all seasons and Jacquay covers the details completely....
A basic oil stone for knife maintenance. I use the coarse side for setting initial bevels and repairing blade damage. The coarse side is P150 and is grey I use the fine side to finish the edge....
It was a delight ordering my board from John. he was very helpful discussing the pros and cons of adding feet (I did and I like them.) He was friendly and helpful to all my enquiries, then made...
WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE BREAKFAST ? - Page 5
- WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE BREAKFAST ?
Currently, there are 499 Active Users (6 Members and 493 Guests)
- › Which do you prefer? 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Family Trip To Austin TX...... 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
- › Food safety for chicken 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
- › The easiest curry ever....? 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Looking for knife recommendations... with personal history! 2 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › What do you do with your fermented bean paste?? 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Ressurect a Childhood Dish 2 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › Favorite afterwork drink to relax with? 3 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › Job advice. Torn between 3 different possibilities. 3 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Shaoxing Rice Wine 4 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › Orange Coast College Culinary Arts by dumpling
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Mustardpot
- › Kitchen Utensils and Gadgets 17 piece Silicone and Stainless Steel... by rose1
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by chefpeaches
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork
- › Caramelized Cauliflower
- › Holiday Entertaining-Cocktails