No reviews yet.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemAll-Clad Stainless 8-Inch Nonstick Fry Pantagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 6/13/14
- itemArtland White Ceramic Berry Fruit Baskettagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 6/13/14
- itemBreville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juicing Machinetagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 6/13/14
- itemCollections Etc - 7 Piece Stackable Multi-Colored Nesting Bowl Settagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 6/13/14
- itemEmson Bacon Wave, Microwave Bacon Cookertagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 6/13/14
I've owned this tenderizer for about a year and a half. Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's...
Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter like this for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's perforated to make it tender. So I bought one with...
I have four Microplanes in my knife drawer: two zester/graters, one ribbon grater, and one spice grater. Mine all date back to the "classic series," meaning they have the black plastic handle --...
I graduated in '95 and went back this past Thanksgiving w my 9yo daughter. We eat at the French restaurant, Escoffier. It was great! You get what you pay for. The problem is that many of the...
I attended the professional chef course chef at Italian Chef Academy in Rome chef academy course in January 2017 and both chefs and cooking lessons were fantastic. I have just finished my...
WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE BREAKFAST ? - Page 5
- WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE BREAKFAST ?
Currently, there are 289 Active Users (5 Members and 284 Guests)
- › Hello - new user - tell me I'm not crazy! 9 minutes ago
- › Creme Brulee getting soft 14 minutes ago
- › Buying Advice Japanese Chef Knife 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › My Experience at the International Culinary Center in NYC 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › New Cutting board question 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › Sous Vide & TV Chefs 2 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › How to deal with groups and (partial) no-shows? 5 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › April 2017 Cooking Challenge - Traditional Swedish Food! 6 hours ago
- › Set of knives or just two good? 6 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › any good creme brulee recipes ?????? 8 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Loen 48-blade Meat Tenderizer Meat Neddle (White) by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Microplane 46220 Premium Zester/Grater, Turquoise by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › Roasted Chinese Pork Belly
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise