No reviews yet.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemAll-Clad Stainless 8-Inch Nonstick Fry Pantagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 6/13/14
- itemArtland White Ceramic Berry Fruit Baskettagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 6/13/14
- itemBreville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juicing Machinetagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 6/13/14
- itemCollections Etc - 7 Piece Stackable Multi-Colored Nesting Bowl Settagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 6/13/14
- itemEmson Bacon Wave, Microwave Bacon Cookertagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 6/13/14
I'm heading into my 4th summer with this factory refurbished machine. It has been reliable and does the job it is intended to do very well, though a bit loudly. I use it heavily during the summer...
Overall, since purchasing this knife, I have not been disappointed at all. The highlights, begin with the rounded hilt and blade top, which reduce the stress on the palms and make calluses a...
I've owned this tenderizer for about a year and a half. Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's...
Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter like this for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's perforated to make it tender. So I bought one with...
I have four Microplanes in my knife drawer: two zester/graters, one ribbon grater, and one spice grater. Mine all date back to the "classic series," meaning they have the black plastic handle --...
WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE BREAKFAST ? - Page 5
- WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE BREAKFAST ?
Currently, there are 387 Active Users (3 Members and 384 Guests)
- › What knives do you sharpen the most often? 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Commercial Kitchen For Rent Downtown/South Central Ave in Los Angeles 2 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Low-Cost Commercial Kitchens For Rent in Los Angeles Area? 2 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › How to master garde manger station 3 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › natural stones 4 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Spraying steaks with pan spray?! 6 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › I've come for a visit 6 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Chef's vs Santoku 7 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Should Etoufee be sweet? 10 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Are patena's good or bad? 10 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt,... by ChicagoTerry
- › Friedr. Dick 1905 Exclusive Series 10-Inch Chef's Knife by JVKolich
- › Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Loen 48-blade Meat Tenderizer Meat Neddle (White) by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Microplane 46220 Premium Zester/Grater, Turquoise by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Roasted Chinese Pork Belly
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise