or Connect
ChefTalk.com › ChefTalk Cooking Forums › General Discussions › The Late Night Cafe (off-topic) › How do you put a signature in your profile that shows with all your posts?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How do you put a signature in your profile that shows with all your posts?

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 

Cant seem to find the link that allows you to do that,,,,thanks for any help :)

Quote:
 
post #2 of 7

Go to your profile, scroll way down and you will find a signature block and a link to edit your signature.

 

Do not include any self-promotion or advertising links and it is not advisable to include email address(es) or telephone numbers as this is an open, public forum, which can be "mined" by potential spammers and the like.
 

Chef,
Specialties: MasterCook/RecipeFox; Culinary logistics; Personal Chef; Small restaurant owner; Caterer
Reply
Chef,
Specialties: MasterCook/RecipeFox; Culinary logistics; Personal Chef; Small restaurant owner; Caterer
Reply
post #3 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Nettie View Post

Cant seem to find the link that allows you to do that,,,,thanks for any help :)

 

 

Thank you!

post #4 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteMcCracken View Post

Go to your profile, scroll way down and you will find a signature block and a link to edit your signature.

 

Do not include any self-promotion or advertising links and it is not advisable to include email address(es) or telephone numbers as this is an open, public forum, which can be "mined" by potential spammers and the like.
 

 

Pete,  I cannot find a signature link.  Can you tell me specifically what content of the page is around it ? 

post #5 of 7

Ah, I'll check, however, that "may" depend on your member status, I'll get back to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Nettie View Post

 

Pete,  I cannot find a signature link.  Can you tell me specifically what content of the page is around it ? 

Chef,
Specialties: MasterCook/RecipeFox; Culinary logistics; Personal Chef; Small restaurant owner; Caterer
Reply
Chef,
Specialties: MasterCook/RecipeFox; Culinary logistics; Personal Chef; Small restaurant owner; Caterer
Reply
post #6 of 7

You're on track for it to turn on automatically in about a week. Keep posting and participating.

post #7 of 7
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)
ChefTalk.com › ChefTalk Cooking Forums › General Discussions › The Late Night Cafe (off-topic) › How do you put a signature in your profile that shows with all your posts?