A bowl of fresh picked raspberries.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pomegranate dessert Last post on 3/28/12 at 10:40am in Food & Cooking
- soft and chewy cookies Last post on 1/4/11 at 4:00am in Pastries & Baking
- key lime cheese cake Last post on 10/11/10 at 1:45am in Pastries & Baking
- trying to recreate grandmother's tea cake/sugar cookie recipe Last post on 9/27/10 at 6:26pm in Pastries & Baking
- What is this Italian Pastry called? Last post on 9/27/10 at 12:58am in Pastries & Baking
Last edited: 5/15/16
- The Ultimate Adult Take on the "PB and J"Last edited: 5/8/16
- The Perfect Yellow Cake Recipe And TechniquesLast edited: 9/26/11
- How To Make Ice Cream Without An Ice Cream MachineLast edited: 12/11/10
I'm heading into my 4th summer with this factory refurbished machine. It has been reliable and does the job it is intended to do very well, though a bit loudly. I use it heavily during the summer...
Overall, since purchasing this knife, I have not been disappointed at all. The highlights, begin with the rounded hilt and blade top, which reduce the stress on the palms and make calluses a...
I've owned this tenderizer for about a year and a half. Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's...
Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter like this for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's perforated to make it tender. So I bought one with...
I have four Microplanes in my knife drawer: two zester/graters, one ribbon grater, and one spice grater. Mine all date back to the "classic series," meaning they have the black plastic handle --...
What Did You Have For Dessert? - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #482 of 4887/7/16 at 9:20pmThread Starterpost #483 of 4887/7/16 at 10:38pmpost #484 of 4887/13/16 at 8:05pmpost #485 of 4887/15/16 at 1:47pmpost #486 of 4887/15/16 at 8:24pmThread Starter
a little shy on the ice cream there @Hank , that's a big bowl, filler' up!post #487 of 4887/16/16 at 3:36pmpost #488 of 4888/18/16 at 6:46amQuote:
- What Did You Have For Dessert?
- The Ultimate Adult Take on the "PB and J"
Currently, there are 393 Active Users (4 Members and 389 Guests)
- › I've come for a visit 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Re-stacking Ovens 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
- › Red Writing Hood 4 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 9 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › What knives do you sharpen the most often? 10 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Canada or US ?? 10 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Flat top grill scraper and cleaning method 11 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Buying Advice Japanese Chef Knife 11 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › wild boar bacon...what to do? 13 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Dalstrong phantom 14 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt,... by ChicagoTerry
- › Friedr. Dick 1905 Exclusive Series 10-Inch Chef's Knife by JVKolich
- › Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Loen 48-blade Meat Tenderizer Meat Neddle (White) by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Microplane 46220 Premium Zester/Grater, Turquoise by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Roasted Chinese Pork Belly
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise