A bowl of fresh picked raspberries.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pomegranate dessert Last post on 3/28/12 at 10:40am in Food & Cooking
- soft and chewy cookies Last post on 1/4/11 at 4:00am in Pastries & Baking
- key lime cheese cake Last post on 10/11/10 at 1:45am in Pastries & Baking
- trying to recreate grandmother's tea cake/sugar cookie recipe Last post on 9/27/10 at 6:26pm in Pastries & Baking
- What is this Italian Pastry called? Last post on 9/27/10 at 12:58am in Pastries & Baking
Last edited: 5/15/16
- The Ultimate Adult Take on the "PB and J"Last edited: 5/8/16
- The Perfect Yellow Cake Recipe And TechniquesLast edited: 9/26/11
- How To Make Ice Cream Without An Ice Cream MachineLast edited: 12/11/10
This is a great book written by a very passionate pastry chef. In many ways, a home cook might never need anything more. There are recipes for all seasons and Jacquay covers the details completely....
A basic oil stone for knife maintenance. I use the coarse side for setting initial bevels and repairing blade damage. The coarse side is P150 and is grey I use the fine side to finish the edge....
It was a delight ordering my board from John. he was very helpful discussing the pros and cons of adding feet (I did and I like them.) He was friendly and helpful to all my enquiries, then made...
I graduated from OCC several years ago, but I still recommend it to my employees and any young aspiring cooks that I meet. It is a community college, so you won't leave this place drowning in debt....
A little bit about me: I grew up in the Hudson Valley about 30 min. away from the CIA. I knew I wanted to go to culinary school since I was in 10th grade and started cooking for my family...
What Did You Have For Dessert? - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #482 of 4887/7/16 at 9:20pmThread Starterpost #483 of 4887/7/16 at 10:38pmpost #484 of 4887/13/16 at 8:05pmpost #485 of 4887/15/16 at 1:47pmpost #486 of 4887/15/16 at 8:24pmThread Starter
a little shy on the ice cream there @Hank , that's a big bowl, filler' up!post #487 of 4887/16/16 at 3:36pmpost #488 of 4888/18/16 at 6:46amQuote:
- What Did You Have For Dessert?
- The Ultimate Adult Take on the "PB and J"
Currently, there are 520 Active Users (5 Members and 515 Guests)
- › Most memorable stupid orders you've gotten 5 minutes ago
- › Looking for a knife, under $80 17 minutes ago
- › Rosemary, star anis, thyme, and lemon zest 19 minutes ago
- › Homemade Mexican corn chips in a small restaurant - Tips! 21 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 32 minutes ago
- › New thread. New questions. New answers? 34 minutes ago
- › Help deciding my first knife 36 minutes ago
- › Things Never Said By A Head Chef 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Remembering Chef Ed Buchanan 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › January 2017 Cooking Challenge 2 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › Orange Coast College Culinary Arts by dumpling
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Mustardpot
- › Kitchen Utensils and Gadgets 17 piece Silicone and Stainless Steel... by rose1
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by chefpeaches
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Anova WiFi Sous Vide Precision Cooker, Black by phatch
- › Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off... by phatch
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork
- › Caramelized Cauliflower
- › Holiday Entertaining-Cocktails
- › Spinach and Arugula Salad with Grapefruit
- › Summer Vegetable Pasta
- › Apple Cranberry Leather