A bowl of fresh picked raspberries.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pomegranate dessert Last post on 3/28/12 at 10:40am in Food & Cooking
- soft and chewy cookies Last post on 1/4/11 at 4:00am in Pastries & Baking
- key lime cheese cake Last post on 10/11/10 at 1:45am in Pastries & Baking
- trying to recreate grandmother's tea cake/sugar cookie recipe Last post on 9/27/10 at 6:26pm in Pastries & Baking
- What is this Italian Pastry called? Last post on 9/27/10 at 12:58am in Pastries & Baking
Last edited: 5/15/16
- The Ultimate Adult Take on the "PB and J"Last edited: 5/8/16
- The Perfect Yellow Cake Recipe And TechniquesLast edited: 9/26/11
- How To Make Ice Cream Without An Ice Cream MachineLast edited: 12/11/10
I got mine a little over two years ago as a christmas gift and I still use it every day. An overall solid knife, nothing to write home about, but out of the box it'll cut anything you need it to,...
Almost 2 years ago now, ChefTalk had a random-draw giveaway for one of these cutting boards. What you had to do was to write a review of a cutting board you use. I wrote one, and it was randomly...
This is a great book written by a very passionate pastry chef. In many ways, a home cook might never need anything more. There are recipes for all seasons and Jacquay covers the details completely....
A basic oil stone for knife maintenance. I use the coarse side for setting initial bevels and repairing blade damage. The coarse side is P150 and is grey I use the fine side to finish the edge....
It was a delight ordering my board from John. he was very helpful discussing the pros and cons of adding feet (I did and I like them.) He was friendly and helpful to all my enquiries, then made...
What Did You Have For Dessert? - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #482 of 4887/7/16 at 9:20pmThread Starterpost #483 of 4887/7/16 at 10:38pmpost #484 of 4887/13/16 at 8:05pmpost #485 of 4887/15/16 at 1:47pmpost #486 of 4887/15/16 at 8:24pmThread Starter
a little shy on the ice cream there @Hank , that's a big bowl, filler' up!post #487 of 4887/16/16 at 3:36pmpost #488 of 4888/18/16 at 6:46amQuote:
- What Did You Have For Dessert?
- The Ultimate Adult Take on the "PB and J"
Currently, there are 504 Active Users (6 Members and 498 Guests)
- › Did or did you not go to culinary school? Was it worth it? 17 minutes ago
- › Petty knife- Masamoto or Mac? 43 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Struggling as a line cook... 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Favorite afterwork drink to relax with? 2 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Garlic shrimp scampi pasta - cheese or no cheese? 2 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Super nervous! Opening Restaurant on shoestring budget in 4 months,... 3 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Why I feel pursuit of Michelin stars is a worthy pursuit - A... 3 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › How can a culinary school student use his skills to make some money 4 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Pasta ahead of Time 4 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › Orange Coast College Culinary Arts by dumpling
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Mustardpot
- › Kitchen Utensils and Gadgets 17 piece Silicone and Stainless Steel... by rose1
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by chefpeaches
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork
- › Caramelized Cauliflower
- › Holiday Entertaining-Cocktails