A bowl of fresh picked raspberries.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pomegranate dessert Last post on 3/28/12 at 10:40am in Food & Cooking
- soft and chewy cookies Last post on 1/4/11 at 4:00am in Pastries & Baking
- key lime cheese cake Last post on 10/11/10 at 1:45am in Pastries & Baking
- trying to recreate grandmother's tea cake/sugar cookie recipe Last post on 9/27/10 at 6:26pm in Pastries & Baking
- What is this Italian Pastry called? Last post on 9/27/10 at 12:58am in Pastries & Baking
Last edited: 5/15/16
- The Ultimate Adult Take on the "PB and J"Last edited: 5/8/16
- The Perfect Yellow Cake Recipe And TechniquesLast edited: 9/26/11
- How To Make Ice Cream Without An Ice Cream MachineLast edited: 12/11/10
I graduated in '95 and went back this past Thanksgiving w my 9yo daughter. We eat at the French restaurant, Escoffier. It was great! You get what you pay for. The problem is that many of the...
I attended the professional chef course chef at Italian Chef Academy in Rome chef academy course in January 2017 and both chefs and cooking lessons were fantastic. I have just finished my...
A very good way to get into Japanese blades since very good bang for the buck. Familiar blade and handle shape. Very good steel, comes with and keeps a good sharp edge ... but if you need to touch...
I picked up the Miyabi 8" chef's (600D) as an upgrade to my Henckels when I found it on sale and was not disappointed. Feels a bit lighter and more agile in the hand compared to the Germans since...
Wüsthof is one of the "big name" Germans for a reason, over 200 years. Their professional tier lines are all solid, and the choice may end up being just personal taste over the exact look/material...
What Did You Have For Dessert? - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #482 of 4887/7/16 at 9:20pmThread Starterpost #483 of 4887/7/16 at 10:38pmpost #484 of 4887/13/16 at 8:05pmpost #485 of 4887/15/16 at 1:47pmpost #486 of 4887/15/16 at 8:24pmThread Starter
a little shy on the ice cream there @Hank , that's a big bowl, filler' up!post #487 of 4887/16/16 at 3:36pmpost #488 of 4888/18/16 at 6:46amQuote:
- What Did You Have For Dessert?
- The Ultimate Adult Take on the "PB and J"
Currently, there are 481 Active Users (2 Members and 479 Guests)
- › Chefs... how do you estimate prep time? 40 seconds ago
- › Salad for a crowd 3 minutes ago
- › Catering advice 5 minutes ago
- › School me on Sous Vide:: Zero to Hero style 10 minutes ago
- › sandwiches and sliders buffet 18 minutes ago
- › How many burner? 21 minutes ago
- › Techniques for Making Flavored Green oils! 28 minutes ago
- › Struggling as a line cook... 34 minutes ago
- › Braise with Brine Liquid after Brine is Done? 39 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 43 minutes ago
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork
- › Caramelized Cauliflower