A bowl of fresh picked raspberries.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pomegranate dessert Last post on 3/28/12 at 10:40am in Food & Cooking
- soft and chewy cookies Last post on 1/4/11 at 4:00am in Pastries & Baking
- key lime cheese cake Last post on 10/11/10 at 1:45am in Pastries & Baking
- trying to recreate grandmother's tea cake/sugar cookie recipe Last post on 9/27/10 at 6:26pm in Pastries & Baking
- What is this Italian Pastry called? Last post on 9/27/10 at 12:58am in Pastries & Baking
Last edited: 5/15/16
- The Ultimate Adult Take on the "PB and J"Last edited: 5/8/16
- The Perfect Yellow Cake Recipe And TechniquesLast edited: 9/26/11
- How To Make Ice Cream Without An Ice Cream MachineLast edited: 12/11/10
I've owned this tenderizer for about a year and a half. Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's...
Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter like this for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's perforated to make it tender. So I bought one with...
I have four Microplanes in my knife drawer: two zester/graters, one ribbon grater, and one spice grater. Mine all date back to the "classic series," meaning they have the black plastic handle --...
I graduated in '95 and went back this past Thanksgiving w my 9yo daughter. We eat at the French restaurant, Escoffier. It was great! You get what you pay for. The problem is that many of the...
I attended the professional chef course chef at Italian Chef Academy in Rome chef academy course in January 2017 and both chefs and cooking lessons were fantastic. I have just finished my...
What Did You Have For Dessert? - Page 17
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #482 of 4887/7/16 at 9:20pmThread Starterpost #483 of 4887/7/16 at 10:38pmpost #484 of 4887/13/16 at 8:05pmpost #485 of 4887/15/16 at 1:47pmpost #486 of 4887/15/16 at 8:24pmThread Starter
a little shy on the ice cream there @Hank , that's a big bowl, filler' up!post #487 of 4887/16/16 at 3:36pmpost #488 of 4888/18/16 at 6:46amQuote:
- What Did You Have For Dessert?
- The Ultimate Adult Take on the "PB and J"
Currently, there are 459 Active Users (3 Members and 456 Guests)
- › How to deal with groups and (partial) no-shows? 22 minutes ago
- › New Cutting board question 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › Mahi Mahi Emergency!!! 3 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Hi - Aspiring Entrepreneur 3 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › EGGS 5 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › Buying Advice Japanese Chef Knife 5 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › culinary school for un-graduate professional chef 6 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Skillet ribeye...What am I doing wrong? 6 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 7 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › lasagne al forno 7 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Loen 48-blade Meat Tenderizer Meat Neddle (White) by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Microplane 46220 Premium Zester/Grater, Turquoise by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › Roasted Chinese Pork Belly
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise