post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

I have a GE Adora gas range, which has an oval shaped central burner.  The range has a 3 piece "continuous" cast iron grating, and it comes with a griddle-style grating which can replace the regular central grating over the oval burner.  I was interested in getting grill-style grating for the central oval burner instead - does anyone know where I would buy such a thing?  I looked at the GE website but they have almost nothing for descriptions on the various accessory products, and the pictures aren't clear enough to see what's going on.  Thanks!