Originally Posted by stacyparet
Thank you for your remark. I'm asking a question to get help. If you can offer some construxtive advice that would be great.
Your question, as you posted it, does not make sense. Are you asking how to price them to your current buyer? Or are you looking for a price to use when you sell to others?
I would enjoy offering constructive advice but I need a little more information:
- Are you currently selling cookies?
- If so, what price have you established?
- If so, what price is your buyer selling the cookies for?
- If you are not currently selling, what are you doing?
- Are you looking to price for different buyers?
- What are your costs to produce cookies, i.e. $/dozen, $/gross, $/each, including labor, materials, packaging, and delivery, if any?
- How much profit are you looking for?
- Is your labor included in the production costs above?
- What is your current daily volume capacity, i.e. dozen/hour, dozen/day, gross/day?