Originally Posted by chefbuba
Bill, are you just using your K/A grinder or another machine? I have been thinking about this one.
Hey Buba, how's my buddy doing ????????.....I hope you and the folks are doing well and enjoying the holidays..........I am using the K/A only because I had a few from the business. I figured I could buy a grinder attachment and a tube and I'm good to roll. My grinding and stuffing needs are bigger than most, over 700lbs of two pigs and a 1600lb black angus steer gives you some meat to work with. We processed this with the K/A..
The K/A worked real nice for grinding, I ground 25 lbs in about 8 to 10 minutes, it has a smaller tray on top to hold the meat, it's more of a small operation tool. The sausage that I made on the top page worked real well for 3lbs of meat. Most people aren't going to process as much as I do.
Buba, this machine will do the job just fine, 3000 watts of power. You could grind meat and then throw it on your bass boat for a trolling motor. I think you and all Chef's would like making their own sausage. Nothing like mixing fat with meat and spices, then char on the grill, heaven on earth with a cold beer......take care buddy, lets talk soon..........Bill
STX MegaForce 3000 Air Cooled Electric Meat Grinder
STX MegaForce 3000 Air Cooled Electric Meat Grinder with 3 Cutting Blades, 3 Grinding Plates, Kubbe and 3 Sausage Stuffing Tubes (STX-3000-MF)
The Mercantile Station 2
# of deals
- Patented Cowl Air Induction Cooling System Features a Locked Motor Wattage of 3000 Watts, 3 Speeds and a Circuit Breaker for Safety
- Size No.12 Grinder, Not a Size No.5 or No.8 Like Smaller Grinders, 2-1/2 -Inch Diameter Output for Ground Meat and 2-Inch Diameter Feed Tube
- Includes 3 Tempered Steel Grinding Plates, A Beaner Plate, 3 Stainless Steel Cutting Blades, 3 Piece Set of Sausage Tubes and Kubbe Attachment
- Over 80,000 STX Grinders Have Been Sold Nationwide in the Last Seven Years While Maintaining an Incredible 99.8% Customer Satisfaction Rate
- All STX Products Include a 1 year - 100- Fix or Replace Guarantee, Parts and Labor Included