ChefTalk.com Top Picks
1. Smoked scallop and apple salad - Parmesan crisp, toasted pine nut, apple cider vinaigrette with arugula
2. Spicy lobster soup - butter poached claw, roasted corn, radish, thai chilli, edamame, shimeji and scallion. With a coconut foam to balance the spicy ness of the broth.
3. Lime sorbet (palette cleanser)- lime sorbet in coquito with coconut caviar.
4. Quinoa crusted sea bass- with sun choke puree, garlic herb butter sauce, and fried leek. And black trumpet risotto
5. "Moms cheesecake" - deconstructed blueberry cheesecake. Blueberry sauce, blueberry caviar, cheesecake ice cream, graham crumble and white chocolate twist
Smoking tofu is a pretty common practice. You'll want to add something else besides just smoke flavor. A marinade or rub for example.
Also, either press the tofu to expel water and improve it's uptake of the marinade or freeze it for a meatier texture when thawed.