Recent Images In This Thread
- itemChef's Garden: Fresh Produce from Small Spacestagged by Nicko, 6/13/15
- categoryGardentagged by Nicko, 6/13/15
- topicHerbs And Spicestagged by Nicko, 6/13/15
- itemLeafy Greens: An A-to-Z Guide to 30 Types of Greens Plus More Than 120 Delicious Recipestagged by Nicko, 6/13/15
Related Forum Threads
- what is black peppermint? Last post on 5/15/17 at 10:39am in Food & Cooking
- Go big or ?? Last post on 2/19/15 at 2:37pm in Food & Cooking
- Kaffir Lime Leaves Last post on 2/13/15 at 12:22am in Food & Cooking
- Best greens for freezing Last post on 2/6/15 at 3:04pm in Food & Cooking
- Getting started Last post on 3/22/14 at 1:59pm in Food & Cooking
How To Prepare Fresh Herbs For Cooking
Last edited: 1/10/12
- Top 10 Least Well Known Culinary HerbsLast edited: 5/8/10
- History And Descriptions Of ChiliesLast edited: 3/8/10
- A Standard For All SeasonsLast edited: 2/16/10
- Pepper Profile ChipotlesLast edited: 2/16/10
I'm heading into my 4th summer with this factory refurbished machine. It has been reliable and does the job it is intended to do very well, though a bit loudly. I use it heavily during the summer...
Overall, since purchasing this knife, I have not been disappointed at all. The highlights, begin with the rounded hilt and blade top, which reduce the stress on the palms and make calluses a...
I've owned this tenderizer for about a year and a half. Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's...
Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter like this for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's perforated to make it tender. So I bought one with...
I have four Microplanes in my knife drawer: two zester/graters, one ribbon grater, and one spice grater. Mine all date back to the "classic series," meaning they have the black plastic handle --...
So... what are you growing this year? - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 949/29/15 at 4:13pmpost #93 of 949/30/15 at 3:47pm
My acorn squash plant withered and died. I was so looking forward to dishes like this:
There's enough mozzarella and such melted onto those stuffed squash it could have been appropriate for the September challenge.
mjb.Food nourishes my body. Cooking nourishes my soul.Food nourishes my body. Cooking nourishes my soul.post #94 of 9410/2/15 at 4:41am
- So... what are you growing this year?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top 10 Least Well Known Culinary Herbs
Currently, there are 432 Active Users (4 Members and 428 Guests)
- › Graduating Soon: Need advise on dealing with depression/ Mental... 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › What knives do you sharpen the most often? 2 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Bacon to cure ratio 2 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › natural stones 3 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Chef's vs Santoku 3 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › How to master garde manger station 3 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Spraying steaks with pan spray?! 3 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › I've come for a visit 3 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Should Etoufee be sweet? 4 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 8 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt,... by ChicagoTerry
- › Friedr. Dick 1905 Exclusive Series 10-Inch Chef's Knife by JVKolich
- › Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Loen 48-blade Meat Tenderizer Meat Neddle (White) by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Microplane 46220 Premium Zester/Grater, Turquoise by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Roasted Chinese Pork Belly
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise