Recent Images In This Thread
- itemChef's Garden: Fresh Produce from Small Spacestagged by Nicko, 6/13/15
- categoryGardentagged by Nicko, 6/13/15
- topicHerbs And Spicestagged by Nicko, 6/13/15
- itemLeafy Greens: An A-to-Z Guide to 30 Types of Greens Plus More Than 120 Delicious Recipestagged by Nicko, 6/13/15
Related Forum Threads
- what is black peppermint? Last post on 5/9/15 at 12:15pm in Food & Cooking
- Go big or ?? Last post on 2/19/15 at 2:37pm in Food & Cooking
- Kaffir Lime Leaves Last post on 2/13/15 at 12:22am in Food & Cooking
- Best greens for freezing Last post on 2/6/15 at 3:04pm in Food & Cooking
- Getting started Last post on 3/22/14 at 1:59pm in Food & Cooking
How To Prepare Fresh Herbs For Cooking
Last edited: 1/10/12
- Top 10 Least Well Known Culinary HerbsLast edited: 5/8/10
- History And Descriptions Of ChiliesLast edited: 3/8/10
- A Standard For All SeasonsLast edited: 2/16/10
- Pepper Profile ChipotlesLast edited: 2/16/10
I graduated in '95 and went back this past Thanksgiving w my 9yo daughter. We eat at the French restaurant, Escoffier. It was great! You get what you pay for. The problem is that many of the...
I attended the professional chef course chef at Italian Chef Academy in Rome chef academy course in January 2017 and both chefs and cooking lessons were fantastic. I have just finished my...
A very good way to get into Japanese blades since very good bang for the buck. Familiar blade and handle shape. Very good steel, comes with and keeps a good sharp edge ... but if you need to touch...
I picked up the Miyabi 8" chef's (600D) as an upgrade to my Henckels when I found it on sale and was not disappointed. Feels a bit lighter and more agile in the hand compared to the Germans since...
Wüsthof is one of the "big name" Germans for a reason, over 200 years. Their professional tier lines are all solid, and the choice may end up being just personal taste over the exact look/material...
So... what are you growing this year? - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #92 of 949/29/15 at 4:13pmpost #93 of 949/30/15 at 3:47pm
My acorn squash plant withered and died. I was so looking forward to dishes like this:
There's enough mozzarella and such melted onto those stuffed squash it could have been appropriate for the September challenge.
mjb.Food nourishes my body. Cooking nourishes my soul.Food nourishes my body. Cooking nourishes my soul.post #94 of 9410/2/15 at 4:41am
- So... what are you growing this year?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top 10 Least Well Known Culinary Herbs
Currently, there are 459 Active Users (1 Member and 458 Guests)
- › Hi Everyone, I made a recipe for Korean Beef Patties With Rice Cakes 53 minutes ago
- › pizza making 2 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Question to the owners 2 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › New Restaurant Owners 4 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › March 2017 Cooking Challenge--Party Food! 6 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Dexsteel? 9 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 9 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › Chefs... how do you estimate prep time? 10 hours, 1 minute ago
- › bread improver?? 10 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Volcano rice 11 hours ago
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork
- › Caramelized Cauliflower