Recent Images In This Thread
I've owned this tenderizer for about a year and a half. Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's...
Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter like this for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's perforated to make it tender. So I bought one with...
I have four Microplanes in my knife drawer: two zester/graters, one ribbon grater, and one spice grater. Mine all date back to the "classic series," meaning they have the black plastic handle --...
I graduated in '95 and went back this past Thanksgiving w my 9yo daughter. We eat at the French restaurant, Escoffier. It was great! You get what you pay for. The problem is that many of the...
I attended the professional chef course chef at Italian Chef Academy in Rome chef academy course in January 2017 and both chefs and cooking lessons were fantastic. I have just finished my...
What watch do you wear in the professional kitchen? - Page 2
- What watch do you wear in the professional kitchen?
Currently, there are 494 Active Users (5 Members and 489 Guests)
- › Are Shun knives really worth the price 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Seirass and Ricotta manipulation? 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › Horrible Fly Problem Need HELP! 2 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Hello everyone -- new member from Northern NJ 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › What separates a good chef from a great chef? 2 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › ways to practice knife skills? 4 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › lasagne al forno 4 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › cashews good or bad? 10/18/09 4 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Franchising 5 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › April 2017 Cooking Challenge - Traditional Swedish Food! 5 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Loen 48-blade Meat Tenderizer Meat Neddle (White) by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Microplane 46220 Premium Zester/Grater, Turquoise by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › How much u will buy this plate?
- › Roasted Chinese Pork Belly
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream