Recent Images In This Thread
This is a great book written by a very passionate pastry chef. In many ways, a home cook might never need anything more. There are recipes for all seasons and Jacquay covers the details completely....
A basic oil stone for knife maintenance. I use the coarse side for setting initial bevels and repairing blade damage. The coarse side is P150 and is grey I use the fine side to finish the edge....
It was a delight ordering my board from John. he was very helpful discussing the pros and cons of adding feet (I did and I like them.) He was friendly and helpful to all my enquiries, then made...
I graduated from OCC several years ago, but I still recommend it to my employees and any young aspiring cooks that I meet. It is a community college, so you won't leave this place drowning in debt....
A little bit about me: I grew up in the Hudson Valley about 30 min. away from the CIA. I knew I wanted to go to culinary school since I was in 10th grade and started cooking for my family...
What watch do you wear in the professional kitchen? - Page 2
- What watch do you wear in the professional kitchen?
Currently, there are 376 Active Users (1 Member and 375 Guests)
- › Which do you prefer? 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Rosemary, star anis, thyme, and lemon zest 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Very Large Bubbles in Pizza Dough 4 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 7 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › New thread. New questions. New answers? 11 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › natural stones 12 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Looking for a knife, under $80 13 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Young chefstudent in doubt about carrer 16 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › Any of you guys featured on Diners, Drive ins and Dives? 17 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Looking for a type of culinary job that is 9-5 5 days a week. 17 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › Orange Coast College Culinary Arts by dumpling
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Mustardpot
- › Kitchen Utensils and Gadgets 17 piece Silicone and Stainless Steel... by rose1
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by chefpeaches
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Anova WiFi Sous Vide Precision Cooker, Black by phatch
- › Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off... by phatch
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork
- › Caramelized Cauliflower
- › Holiday Entertaining-Cocktails
- › Spinach and Arugula Salad with Grapefruit
- › Summer Vegetable Pasta
- › Apple Cranberry Leather