**I've submitted this to other sites as well**
Monitor Tail avec Sauce à persil
* Skin tail and cut into small pieces.
* Place in a saucepan, and just cover with water.
* Cook till tender. Make parsley sauce as follows:-Boil one pint of water, throw into it one tablespoon finely minced parsley and half a teaspoonful of salt.
* Then add two ounces flour, mixed to smooth paste in a gill of water.
* Stir over fire until it thickens.
* Break into it one or two ounces of butter.
* Put cooked tail into this, and serve hot.
Please make sure you don't use anything but the tail. This is a highly toxic critter.