or Connect
ChefTalk.com › ChefTalk Cooking Forums › Food & Equipment Reviews › Cooking Knife Reviews › JCK Original 風林火山 Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

JCK Original 風林火山 Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan

post #1 of 4
Thread Starter 

Hello there

 

Does anybody has any experience with Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan Pure Sweden Wa Series from JCK?

 

I was unable to find any reviews in the internet, but thinking about ordering 240 Gyuto.

As a complete noob in knives I was attracted by the blade finish of these series. 

 

So any thoughts about these series?

post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton Kudris View Post

Hello there

 

Does anybody has any experience with Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan Pure Sweden Wa Series from JCK?

 

I was unable to find any reviews in the internet, but thinking about ordering 240 Gyuto.

As a complete noob in knives I was attracted by the blade finish of these series. 

 

So any thoughts about these series?

They look like Sakai Yusuke clones. Haven't tried either though, but that's the first thought that came to mind.

post #3 of 4
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlock0083 View Post

They look like Sakai Yusuke clones. Haven't tried either though, but that's the first thought that came to mind.


From what I've read so far, Sakai Yusuke are made from carbon white steel №2, while these are from Sweden Stainless. Though they do looks almost the same on pictures, except from some blade polish on Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan…

 

post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton Kudris View Post


From what I've read so far, Sakai Yusuke are made from carbon white steel №2, while these are from Sweden Stainless. Though they do looks almost the same on pictures, except from some blade polish on Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan…

 

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Japanese-Sakai-Yusuke-Swedish-Stainless-Wa-Gyuto-Knife-240mm-Extra-Harden-/380688779974?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58a2d1cac6

 

Extra hard the way I like it.... tongue.gif 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cooking Knife Reviews
ChefTalk.com › ChefTalk Cooking Forums › Food & Equipment Reviews › Cooking Knife Reviews › JCK Original 風林火山 Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan