- itemCamerons Products Stainless Steel Stovetop Smokertagged by Nicko, 3/1/14
- topicCooking Salmontagged by Nicko, 3/1/14
- itemNordic Ware Oven Essentials Indoor and Outdoor Smokertagged by Nicko, 3/1/14
Related Forum Threads
- What to serve with salmon Last post on 12/22/14 at 12:51pm in Food & Cooking
- Corn! Last post on 7/3/14 at 5:35am in Food & Cooking
- Smokin ribs! Last post on 6/30/14 at 2:06pm in Food & Cooking
- Your Preferred Method of Searing Salmon Last post on 10/20/13 at 10:40pm in Professional Chefs
- Salmon ideas Last post on 8/18/13 at 7:24am in Food & Cooking
Last edited: 1/23/12
- Fish Descriptions Part ILast edited: 2/16/10
- A Salmon PrimerLast edited: 2/16/10
I've owned this tenderizer for about a year and a half. Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's...
Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter like this for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's perforated to make it tender. So I bought one with...
I have four Microplanes in my knife drawer: two zester/graters, one ribbon grater, and one spice grater. Mine all date back to the "classic series," meaning they have the black plastic handle --...
I graduated in '95 and went back this past Thanksgiving w my 9yo daughter. We eat at the French restaurant, Escoffier. It was great! You get what you pay for. The problem is that many of the...
I attended the professional chef course chef at Italian Chef Academy in Rome chef academy course in January 2017 and both chefs and cooking lessons were fantastic. I have just finished my...
Advice for smoking salmon on the range top.post #1 of 38/18/13 at 2:58pmThread StarterHey guys. I've got about 7lbs of salmon I need to smoke indoors on the range. I've never done any smoking indoors. My understanding is that I should take a hotel pan, line it with foil, place wood chips on top, place a perforated pan on top of that and seal it up good. About fifteen or twenty minutes at a lowish heat and finish in the oven if necessary. I'd really appreciate some advice or different techniques you've used with good results.. How do you guys smoke fish on the range?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 38/18/13 at 4:47pmpost #3 of 38/18/13 at 7:09pm
- Advice for smoking salmon on the range top.
- Fish Descriptions Part I
Currently, there are 411 Active Users (3 Members and 408 Guests)
- › lasagne al forno 2 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › Help choosing some cutlery 5 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › What separates a good chef from a great chef? 8 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › April 2017 Cooking Challenge - Traditional Swedish Food! 9 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Some advice on my funky stocks would be appreciated 10 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › looing sauce 11 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Horrible Fly Problem Need HELP! 11 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Being paid commission as 1099 14 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Open Discussion of Southern Cooking 15 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › On the road 17 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Loen 48-blade Meat Tenderizer Meat Neddle (White) by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Microplane 46220 Premium Zester/Grater, Turquoise by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › How much u will buy this plate?
- › Roasted Chinese Pork Belly
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream