- itemCamerons Products Stainless Steel Stovetop Smokertagged by Nicko, 3/1/14
- topicCooking Salmontagged by Nicko, 3/1/14
- itemNordic Ware Oven Essentials Indoor and Outdoor Smokertagged by Nicko, 3/1/14
Related Forum Threads
- What to serve with salmon Last post on 12/22/14 at 12:51pm in Food & Cooking
- Corn! Last post on 7/3/14 at 5:35am in Food & Cooking
- Smokin ribs! Last post on 6/30/14 at 2:06pm in Food & Cooking
- Your Preferred Method of Searing Salmon Last post on 10/20/13 at 10:40pm in Professional Chefs
- Salmon ideas Last post on 8/18/13 at 7:24am in Food & Cooking
Last edited: 1/23/12
- Fish Descriptions Part ILast edited: 2/16/10
- A Salmon PrimerLast edited: 2/16/10
So far im loving this school this is just my first semester so i can't judge to much but coming from my last school henry ford community college schoolcraft community college is so much better the...
The Chefs at The Chef's Academy in Indianapolis, In. Were amazing and knowledgeable. They showed interest with your creativity and looked forward to beating you with their hats when you did some...
I picked up one of these on sale with the intention of storing until Christmas. But that's a ways off, and I needed to verify it worked in case I needed to return it with in the warranty...
I've been looking for recipes and ideas I can ship off with my daughter to college and this book had a good variant idea on the one-pot meal. But the writing is chatty and cutesy. This doesn't...
Advice for smoking salmon on the range top.post #1 of 38/18/13 at 2:58pmThread StarterHey guys. I've got about 7lbs of salmon I need to smoke indoors on the range. I've never done any smoking indoors. My understanding is that I should take a hotel pan, line it with foil, place wood chips on top, place a perforated pan on top of that and seal it up good. About fifteen or twenty minutes at a lowish heat and finish in the oven if necessary. I'd really appreciate some advice or different techniques you've used with good results.. How do you guys smoke fish on the range?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 38/18/13 at 4:47pmpost #3 of 38/18/13 at 7:09pm
- Advice for smoking salmon on the range top.
- Fish Descriptions Part I
Currently, there are 252 Active Users (5 Members and 247 Guests)
- › Flour Tortillas are too dense and taste raw / chewy 25 minutes ago
- › Planning working at Cruise Ship soon 55 minutes ago
- › Hungarian Szalonna 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Canned and Dry goods brainstorming 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › How To Make An Amazing Tuna Fish Sandwich? 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › How should I price it 1 hour, 50 minutes ago
- › Hello from Berlin, Germany 2 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Tadafusa--Gyuto recommendations 2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Overly sweet dessert dilemma 2 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › Buying First Knives. Looking for Help 3 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Utensils and Gadgets 17 piece Silicone and Stainless Steel... by rose1
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by chefpeaches
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Anova WiFi Sous Vide Precision Cooker, Black by phatch
- › Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off... by phatch
- › Iwatani Gas Cassette Burner Stove by eastshores
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by tessy
- › Wine Bottle Cooler Stick - 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Wine Chiller... by majorc
- › Meat Thermometer - Instant Read LCD Screen Auto Shut-Off with Long... by majorc
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by freshbaked