- itemCamerons Products Stainless Steel Stovetop Smokertagged by Nicko, 3/1/14
- topicCooking Salmontagged by Nicko, 3/1/14
- itemNordic Ware Oven Essentials Indoor and Outdoor Smokertagged by Nicko, 3/1/14
Related Forum Threads
- What to serve with salmon Last post on 12/22/14 at 12:51pm in Food & Cooking
- Corn! Last post on 7/3/14 at 5:35am in Food & Cooking
- Smokin ribs! Last post on 6/30/14 at 2:06pm in Food & Cooking
- Your Preferred Method of Searing Salmon Last post on 10/20/13 at 10:40pm in Professional Chefs
- Salmon ideas Last post on 8/18/13 at 7:24am in Food & Cooking
Last edited: 1/23/12
- Fish Descriptions Part ILast edited: 2/16/10
- A Salmon PrimerLast edited: 2/16/10
I'm heading into my 4th summer with this factory refurbished machine. It has been reliable and does the job it is intended to do very well, though a bit loudly. I use it heavily during the summer...
Overall, since purchasing this knife, I have not been disappointed at all. The highlights, begin with the rounded hilt and blade top, which reduce the stress on the palms and make calluses a...
I've owned this tenderizer for about a year and a half. Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's...
Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter like this for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's perforated to make it tender. So I bought one with...
I have four Microplanes in my knife drawer: two zester/graters, one ribbon grater, and one spice grater. Mine all date back to the "classic series," meaning they have the black plastic handle --...
Advice for smoking salmon on the range top.post #1 of 38/18/13 at 2:58pmThread StarterHey guys. I've got about 7lbs of salmon I need to smoke indoors on the range. I've never done any smoking indoors. My understanding is that I should take a hotel pan, line it with foil, place wood chips on top, place a perforated pan on top of that and seal it up good. About fifteen or twenty minutes at a lowish heat and finish in the oven if necessary. I'd really appreciate some advice or different techniques you've used with good results.. How do you guys smoke fish on the range?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 38/18/13 at 4:47pmpost #3 of 38/18/13 at 7:09pm
- Advice for smoking salmon on the range top.
- Fish Descriptions Part I
Currently, there are 516 Active Users (4 Members and 512 Guests)
- › Ideas for a little dinner party for a friend. 36 minutes ago
- › ( safety ) -- a few basic questions 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › BBQ Sauce 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
- › Should I run away or toward? 3 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Great Kitchen Tongs 5 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Pink Pork Sausage 9 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Menu idea 12 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › Semolina vs Cream of Wheat 12 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Asked to come in for an interview and "stage"? 15 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt,... by ChicagoTerry
- › Friedr. Dick 1905 Exclusive Series 10-Inch Chef's Knife by JVKolich
- › Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Loen 48-blade Meat Tenderizer Meat Neddle (White) by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Microplane 46220 Premium Zester/Grater, Turquoise by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Saturday Night Chicken, Sausage, and Shrimp...
- › Roasted Chinese Pork Belly
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream