I LOVE IT!!!
I MUST HAVE!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
I've owned this tenderizer for about a year and a half. Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's...
Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter like this for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's perforated to make it tender. So I bought one with...
I have four Microplanes in my knife drawer: two zester/graters, one ribbon grater, and one spice grater. Mine all date back to the "classic series," meaning they have the black plastic handle --...
I graduated in '95 and went back this past Thanksgiving w my 9yo daughter. We eat at the French restaurant, Escoffier. It was great! You get what you pay for. The problem is that many of the...
I attended the professional chef course chef at Italian Chef Academy in Rome chef academy course in January 2017 and both chefs and cooking lessons were fantastic. I have just finished my...
A New Flavor Of That Wonderful Canned Meat ... - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You'll need to post your recipe/technique. I tried it once and it wasn't as good as I hoped. I think I missed something that would elevate it.
would you like the fried noodles or rice or both? I just adore them both, that's home to me
@phatch Right on!
I'll find the photos and recipe that I have made up on one of these dang files on my computer and post it as a seperate thread/article/gallery.
okay, @phatch here we are, I found it:
It make me so hungry for both. So tonight I'm making grilled fish and fried rice for dinner tonight.
I found some leftover rice in the deep freeze, perfect! The drier the rice the better. I probably should have said that in the article, I'll amend it.
When I made the spam fried rice, I was thinking the spam cubes would pick up that sear, chew and texture of the fried spam but it didn't It stayed soft. I should probably prefry the spam, then cut it up.
well, I do diced my Spam® first and then toss it in a non-stick pan without any oil on medium high heat and let the chunk-o-goodness crisp to the point of being almost burnt really, that way they retain more of the crisp once dressed with the rest of the gang...either in the fried rice or if I use it in the fried saimin noodles too or eggs or ....
I was just thinking, I guess you could make fried rice with brown calrose rice, I'm just not such a fan of breaking away from how I was taught to make this dish
- A New Flavor Of That Wonderful Canned Meat ...
- › EGGS 13 minutes ago
- › de Buyer carbone plus frying pan 50 minutes ago
- › Creme Brulee getting soft 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › How to deal with groups and (partial) no-shows? 2 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › any good creme brulee recipes ?????? 3 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Starting a cafe 3 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Need a chili recipe 4 hours ago
- › Hello Everyone, beginner, live in England wanting to pursue my... 4 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › Set of knives or just two good? 5 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Got to read the comments in this recipe 5 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Loen 48-blade Meat Tenderizer Meat Neddle (White) by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Microplane 46220 Premium Zester/Grater, Turquoise by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › Roasted Chinese Pork Belly
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise