I LOVE IT!!!
I MUST HAVE!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
I'm heading into my 4th summer with this factory refurbished machine. It has been reliable and does the job it is intended to do very well, though a bit loudly. I use it heavily during the summer...
Overall, since purchasing this knife, I have not been disappointed at all. The highlights, begin with the rounded hilt and blade top, which reduce the stress on the palms and make calluses a...
I've owned this tenderizer for about a year and a half. Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's...
Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter like this for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's perforated to make it tender. So I bought one with...
I have four Microplanes in my knife drawer: two zester/graters, one ribbon grater, and one spice grater. Mine all date back to the "classic series," meaning they have the black plastic handle --...
A New Flavor Of That Wonderful Canned Meat ... - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You'll need to post your recipe/technique. I tried it once and it wasn't as good as I hoped. I think I missed something that would elevate it.
would you like the fried noodles or rice or both? I just adore them both, that's home to me
@phatch Right on!
I'll find the photos and recipe that I have made up on one of these dang files on my computer and post it as a seperate thread/article/gallery.
okay, @phatch here we are, I found it:
It make me so hungry for both. So tonight I'm making grilled fish and fried rice for dinner tonight.
I found some leftover rice in the deep freeze, perfect! The drier the rice the better. I probably should have said that in the article, I'll amend it.
When I made the spam fried rice, I was thinking the spam cubes would pick up that sear, chew and texture of the fried spam but it didn't It stayed soft. I should probably prefry the spam, then cut it up.
well, I do diced my Spam® first and then toss it in a non-stick pan without any oil on medium high heat and let the chunk-o-goodness crisp to the point of being almost burnt really, that way they retain more of the crisp once dressed with the rest of the gang...either in the fried rice or if I use it in the fried saimin noodles too or eggs or ....
I was just thinking, I guess you could make fried rice with brown calrose rice, I'm just not such a fan of breaking away from how I was taught to make this dish
- A New Flavor Of That Wonderful Canned Meat ...
- › Cooking the starch flavor out 6 minutes ago
- › Party planning, how much to buy? 4 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Battered Fish Advice 6 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 11 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Food soviereignty 13 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on my position 14 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Intricacies of Brioche 17 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Mirror cake yes or no 18 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › CUTTING BOARD 19 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Chocolate Tempering Machine Recommendation? 20 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt,... by ChicagoTerry
- › Friedr. Dick 1905 Exclusive Series 10-Inch Chef's Knife by JVKolich
- › Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Loen 48-blade Meat Tenderizer Meat Neddle (White) by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Microplane 46220 Premium Zester/Grater, Turquoise by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Saturday Night Chicken, Sausage, and Shrimp...
- › Roasted Chinese Pork Belly
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream