I LOVE IT!!!
I MUST HAVE!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
I got mine a little over two years ago as a christmas gift and I still use it every day. An overall solid knife, nothing to write home about, but out of the box it'll cut anything you need it to,...
Almost 2 years ago now, ChefTalk had a random-draw giveaway for one of these cutting boards. What you had to do was to write a review of a cutting board you use. I wrote one, and it was randomly...
This is a great book written by a very passionate pastry chef. In many ways, a home cook might never need anything more. There are recipes for all seasons and Jacquay covers the details completely....
A basic oil stone for knife maintenance. I use the coarse side for setting initial bevels and repairing blade damage. The coarse side is P150 and is grey I use the fine side to finish the edge....
It was a delight ordering my board from John. he was very helpful discussing the pros and cons of adding feet (I did and I like them.) He was friendly and helpful to all my enquiries, then made...
A New Flavor Of That Wonderful Canned Meat ... - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You'll need to post your recipe/technique. I tried it once and it wasn't as good as I hoped. I think I missed something that would elevate it.
would you like the fried noodles or rice or both? I just adore them both, that's home to me
@phatch Right on!
I'll find the photos and recipe that I have made up on one of these dang files on my computer and post it as a seperate thread/article/gallery.
okay, @phatch here we are, I found it:
It make me so hungry for both. So tonight I'm making grilled fish and fried rice for dinner tonight.
I found some leftover rice in the deep freeze, perfect! The drier the rice the better. I probably should have said that in the article, I'll amend it.
When I made the spam fried rice, I was thinking the spam cubes would pick up that sear, chew and texture of the fried spam but it didn't It stayed soft. I should probably prefry the spam, then cut it up.
well, I do diced my Spam® first and then toss it in a non-stick pan without any oil on medium high heat and let the chunk-o-goodness crisp to the point of being almost burnt really, that way they retain more of the crisp once dressed with the rest of the gang...either in the fried rice or if I use it in the fried saimin noodles too or eggs or ....
I was just thinking, I guess you could make fried rice with brown calrose rice, I'm just not such a fan of breaking away from how I was taught to make this dish
- A New Flavor Of That Wonderful Canned Meat ...
- › Review Hobart N50 5 Qt Mixer - a year later 2 minutes ago
- › Capsule for sauce. 4 minutes ago
- › Has any of you worked in Cambodia? 2 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Garlic shrimp scampi pasta - cheese or no cheese? 2 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › I would love to open a restaurant but....... 2 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Pie Crust 4 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Shaoxing Rice Wine 6 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Final Bit of advice Please... 6 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › Family Trip To Austin TX...... 8 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Electric of Gas Tilt Skillet Better? 8 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › Orange Coast College Culinary Arts by dumpling
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Mustardpot
- › Kitchen Utensils and Gadgets 17 piece Silicone and Stainless Steel... by rose1
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by chefpeaches
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork
- › Caramelized Cauliflower
- › Holiday Entertaining-Cocktails