I LOVE IT!!!
I MUST HAVE!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
So far im loving this school this is just my first semester so i can't judge to much but coming from my last school henry ford community college schoolcraft community college is so much better the...
The Chefs at The Chef's Academy in Indianapolis, In. Were amazing and knowledgeable. They showed interest with your creativity and looked forward to beating you with their hats when you did some...
I picked up one of these on sale with the intention of storing until Christmas. But that's a ways off, and I needed to verify it worked in case I needed to return it with in the warranty...
I've been looking for recipes and ideas I can ship off with my daughter to college and this book had a good variant idea on the one-pot meal. But the writing is chatty and cutesy. This doesn't...
A New Flavor Of That Wonderful Canned Meat ... - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
You'll need to post your recipe/technique. I tried it once and it wasn't as good as I hoped. I think I missed something that would elevate it.
would you like the fried noodles or rice or both? I just adore them both, that's home to me
@phatch Right on!
I'll find the photos and recipe that I have made up on one of these dang files on my computer and post it as a seperate thread/article/gallery.
okay, @phatch here we are, I found it:
It make me so hungry for both. So tonight I'm making grilled fish and fried rice for dinner tonight.
I found some leftover rice in the deep freeze, perfect! The drier the rice the better. I probably should have said that in the article, I'll amend it.
When I made the spam fried rice, I was thinking the spam cubes would pick up that sear, chew and texture of the fried spam but it didn't It stayed soft. I should probably prefry the spam, then cut it up.
well, I do diced my Spam® first and then toss it in a non-stick pan without any oil on medium high heat and let the chunk-o-goodness crisp to the point of being almost burnt really, that way they retain more of the crisp once dressed with the rest of the gang...either in the fried rice or if I use it in the fried saimin noodles too or eggs or ....
I was just thinking, I guess you could make fried rice with brown calrose rice, I'm just not such a fan of breaking away from how I was taught to make this dish
- A New Flavor Of That Wonderful Canned Meat ...
- › Looking for a Laser 9 minutes ago
- › Suggestions On How to keep food warm for a buffet at home? 40 minutes ago
- › Another Chef's knife question :) 46 minutes ago
- › Planning working at Cruise Ship soon 3 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 4 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Flour Tortillas are too dense and taste raw / chewy 4 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › What are your favorite quick fall soup recipes? 6 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Anyone planning a Halloween horror dinner menu? 8 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Troubleshooting with Italian Meringue Buttercream 8 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Menu / Product Question 8 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Utensils and Gadgets 17 piece Silicone and Stainless Steel... by rose1
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by chefpeaches
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Anova WiFi Sous Vide Precision Cooker, Black by phatch
- › Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off... by phatch
- › Iwatani Gas Cassette Burner Stove by eastshores
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by tessy
- › Wine Bottle Cooler Stick - 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Wine Chiller... by majorc
- › Meat Thermometer - Instant Read LCD Screen Auto Shut-Off with Long... by majorc
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by freshbaked