New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:


post #1 of 2
Thread Starter 

I'm looking for what I believe is an old Italian receipt.  I have been told it is called a Butterfly Cupcake.  It's a sponge cupcake filled with a firm filling.


Anyone who has an idea please pass it along.  It's for an old friend who said he would peel and eat the cupcake and the filling was firm like a ball.


Thank you.

post #2 of 2
I don't know about an Italian recipe, but here's the British 'butterfly cakes' we all grew up with in the UK smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Recipes