Hi everyone, I hope it is ok to post this in here.
For my final year project at University I am creating a web application that will allow chefs to enter recipes and dynamically change the recipes for various numbers of people.
I was wondering if maybe anyone could tell me what they would personally like to see in a recipe program.
At the moment here are a few of the pieces of functionality i plan and have implemented.
- A list of default common ingredients
- User can add ingredients which are then stored in the default ingredients
- same for utensils
- Can preview how their 'steps' will be published before its saved to see if any errors are present.
- Click various quantities which will dynamically change the amount of each ingredient
- ability to upload a picture of the recipe.
If you could possibly comment on a few of these, or if anyone would be willing to talk with me over email it would be really beneficial to my course!
Thank you very much.