- categoryDutch Ovenstagged by Nicko, 3/8/14
- itemDutch Oven Secretstagged by Nicko, 3/8/14
- itemEmile Henry Flame Top 4.2-Quart Round Oven, Redtagged by Nicko, 3/8/14
- itemKeilen 5 Quart Round Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oventagged by Nicko, 3/8/14
- itemLe Creuset 8-Quart Oval French Oven, Cherrytagged by Nicko, 3/8/14
- itemUniversal Housewares Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oventagged by Nicko, 3/8/14
Related Forum Threads
- Need Help Learning to Cook with Cast Iron Dutch Oven Last post on 10/27/11 at 9:31am in Cooking Equipment Reviews
- Does Le Creuset have better enamel? Last post on 9/28/14 at 12:56pm in Cooking Equipment Reviews
- Care and cleaning - new enameled cast iron dutch oven Last post on 5/2/13 at 12:18pm in Cooking Equipment Reviews
- dutch ovens Last post on 5/27/11 at 6:38pm in Cooking Equipment Reviews
- buying a dutch oven Last post on 11/2/12 at 4:36pm in Food & Cooking
Camp Cooking Dutch Oven Cooking
Last edited: 2/16/10
- Seasoning Dutch Ovens Along The WayLast edited: 2/16/10
- Dutch Oven CookingLast edited: 2/16/10
- Cast Iron Dutch Oven BasicsLast edited: 10/27/10
- Dutch Oven 101Last edited: 7/30/14
I'm heading into my 4th summer with this factory refurbished machine. It has been reliable and does the job it is intended to do very well, though a bit loudly. I use it heavily during the summer...
Overall, since purchasing this knife, I have not been disappointed at all. The highlights, begin with the rounded hilt and blade top, which reduce the stress on the palms and make calluses a...
I've owned this tenderizer for about a year and a half. Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's...
Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter like this for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's perforated to make it tender. So I bought one with...
I have four Microplanes in my knife drawer: two zester/graters, one ribbon grater, and one spice grater. Mine all date back to the "classic series," meaning they have the black plastic handle --...
WS 55% off LC Dutch ovenpost #1 of 512/19/13 at 8:46amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 512/19/13 at 11:01ampost #3 of 512/20/13 at 9:30amThread Starterpost #4 of 512/21/13 at 10:14ampost #5 of 512/22/13 at 11:36pm
Some time ago I purchased a 3.5 quart enameled dutch oven, some unknown brand, from the local supermarket. It was on sale for something like 30 bucks. I'm surprised at how much use it has gotten. Cooking for just my wife and I the size is just about right. And I get the impression it may last longer than I will.
mjb.Food nourishes my body. Cooking nourishes my soul.Food nourishes my body. Cooking nourishes my soul.
- WS 55% off LC Dutch oven
- Seasoning Dutch Ovens Along The Way
- › Graduating Soon: Need advise on dealing with depression/ Mental... 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › What knives do you sharpen the most often? 2 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Bacon to cure ratio 2 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › natural stones 2 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › Chef's vs Santoku 3 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › How to master garde manger station 3 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Spraying steaks with pan spray?! 3 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › I've come for a visit 3 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Should Etoufee be sweet? 3 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 8 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt,... by ChicagoTerry
- › Friedr. Dick 1905 Exclusive Series 10-Inch Chef's Knife by JVKolich
- › Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Loen 48-blade Meat Tenderizer Meat Neddle (White) by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Microplane 46220 Premium Zester/Grater, Turquoise by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Roasted Chinese Pork Belly
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise