- categoryDutch Ovenstagged by Nicko, 3/8/14
- itemDutch Oven Secretstagged by Nicko, 3/8/14
- itemEmile Henry Flame Top 4.2-Quart Round Oven, Redtagged by Nicko, 3/8/14
- itemKeilen 5 Quart Round Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oventagged by Nicko, 3/8/14
- itemLe Creuset 8-Quart Oval French Oven, Cherrytagged by Nicko, 3/8/14
- itemUniversal Housewares Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oventagged by Nicko, 3/8/14
Related Forum Threads
- Need Help Learning to Cook with Cast Iron Dutch Oven Last post on 10/27/11 at 9:31am in Cooking Equipment Reviews
- Does Le Creuset have better enamel? Last post on 9/28/14 at 12:56pm in Cooking Equipment Reviews
- Care and cleaning - new enameled cast iron dutch oven Last post on 5/2/13 at 12:18pm in Cooking Equipment Reviews
- dutch ovens Last post on 5/27/11 at 6:38pm in Cooking Equipment Reviews
- buying a dutch oven Last post on 11/2/12 at 4:36pm in Food & Cooking
Camp Cooking Dutch Oven Cooking
Last edited: 2/16/10
- Seasoning Dutch Ovens Along The WayLast edited: 2/16/10
- Dutch Oven CookingLast edited: 2/16/10
- Cast Iron Dutch Oven BasicsLast edited: 10/27/10
- Dutch Oven 101Last edited: 7/30/14
I graduated in '95 and went back this past Thanksgiving w my 9yo daughter. We eat at the French restaurant, Escoffier. It was great! You get what you pay for. The problem is that many of the...
I attended the professional chef course chef at Italian Chef Academy in Rome chef academy course in January 2017 and both chefs and cooking lessons were fantastic. I have just finished my...
A very good way to get into Japanese blades since very good bang for the buck. Familiar blade and handle shape. Very good steel, comes with and keeps a good sharp edge ... but if you need to touch...
I picked up the Miyabi 8" chef's (600D) as an upgrade to my Henckels when I found it on sale and was not disappointed. Feels a bit lighter and more agile in the hand compared to the Germans since...
Wüsthof is one of the "big name" Germans for a reason, over 200 years. Their professional tier lines are all solid, and the choice may end up being just personal taste over the exact look/material...
WS 55% off LC Dutch ovenpost #1 of 512/19/13 at 8:46amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 512/19/13 at 11:01ampost #3 of 512/20/13 at 9:30amThread Starterpost #4 of 512/21/13 at 10:14ampost #5 of 512/22/13 at 11:36pm
Some time ago I purchased a 3.5 quart enameled dutch oven, some unknown brand, from the local supermarket. It was on sale for something like 30 bucks. I'm surprised at how much use it has gotten. Cooking for just my wife and I the size is just about right. And I get the impression it may last longer than I will.
mjb.Food nourishes my body. Cooking nourishes my soul.Food nourishes my body. Cooking nourishes my soul.
- WS 55% off LC Dutch oven
- Seasoning Dutch Ovens Along The Way
- › Question to the owners 3 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Large volume salt - storage and cooking 3 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › soft tortilla woes-tooooooo many crackers instead 6 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Pork bits 6 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › I'm fired...I think? 10 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Topping for a flourless chocolate cake 10 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Sheppards Pie 10 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Whats the perfect way to poach an egg ? 11 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Ideas for sauce. 13 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Need Help Pls! Italain Meringue Buttercream Bleeds Decorating Color 15 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork