Well, if you are thinking to go to Northwest Culinary Academy, then it is definitely a very good decision. Since, the school reviews are very good, and the chef instructors guide their students with quality and enthusiasm. They have the passion and capability to turn out extremely good students, and provide a positive and fun learning environment.
I can understand your concern about choosing the best culinary arts school, since it’s not an easy task. While choosing the school, there are various things that are to be considered like the high-quality education provided, should not be so much expensive, trainers should be highly trained, course time duration, etc.
If we are talking about Northwest Culinary Academy, it is small and independent. Because:
- They give culinary education in their own way. The professional culinary program is four months long and classes run every day from 8.30 PM to about 4 PM. Although four months do not seem like a long time, but they managed to cover all the fundamental cooking techniques and exposed you to cuisines from around the world.
- Unlike other schools with multiple intakes, Northwest only has 1 intake for culinary and pastry respectively every four months.
- Aside from their professional program, they also have classes for serious foodies. You can learn to cook like a pro at home in a matter of weeks.
- Northwest also has an extensive network with the culinary scene in Vancouver.
- They taught to respect the classmates and always work as a team.
VCC's culinary arts program is one of the most highly respected industry training programs in the country but Yes VCC provide program of longer duration around 11 months.
If you're curious about the Baking and pastry program that Northwest offers, you can definitely speak to the instructors over there and learn more about their school. You can schedule a time to take the trial class, in order to check the environment and studies provided.
Explore more information about the Northwest Culinary Academy of Vancouver here: http://bit.ly/1klDzC4
Also, explore some other schools in Vancouver that offers Baking and Pastry Programs: http://bit.ly/1gbe8xj