or Connect
ChefTalk.com › ChefTalk Cooking Forums › Cooking Discussions › Food & Cooking › How poisonous is that stuff they spray on our food?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How poisonous is that stuff they spray on our food?

post #1 of 3
Thread Starter 

Hmmmmmm.... :eek:

 

*

 

 

post #2 of 3

if you drink too much water, it'll kill you.

 

per the 1970's mantra:  "Dilution is the Solution to Pollution"

 

all things in moderation.  handling concentrated "liquids" requires protective gear.

see the uproar about the hot sauce factory in California.

 

to wit, the age old absolute guaranteed fly killer:

two blocks of wood, place fly on lower block, smash fly with upper block. 

buy one get one free.

 

bigger wooden block, kills people too. 

see, trees kill people.

 

regardless, I garden organically.

post #3 of 3

Dilbert beat me to it...

 

Not that I'm a big fan of chemicals or spraying, but that (deleted) in the barrel is highly concentrated and in all likelyhood will burn skin on contact.

...."This whole reality thing is really not what I expected it would be"......
Reply
...."This whole reality thing is really not what I expected it would be"......
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Food & Cooking
ChefTalk.com › ChefTalk Cooking Forums › Cooking Discussions › Food & Cooking › How poisonous is that stuff they spray on our food?