I was chatting about restaurants with one of the chefs I work with today and he was telling me about a restaurant in Singapore called Wolfgang Puck (the name of the chef who opened it I believe). Has anyone ever dined there? Was it worth the charge?
- itemBack of the House: The Secret Life of a Restauranttagged by Nicko, 6/7/15
- itemRestaurant Mantagged by Nicko, 6/7/15
- topicRestaurantstagged by Nicko, 6/7/15
- brandWolfgang Pucktagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 3/10/14
Related Forum Threads
- Any American style BBQ in Benelux or UK? Last post on 4/29/15 at 11:55pm in Food & Cooking
- Ben's Chili Bowl, Washington, D.C. Last post on 4/27/15 at 2:04pm in Food & Cooking
- Oven visit - eat too, a treat in Bethesda Last post on 3/20/15 at 12:38pm in Food & Cooking
- Eating good in Vegas Last post on 3/4/15 at 6:43am in Food & Cooking
- Indian Food Resturants in Christchurch New Zealand - Reviews Last post on 11/4/14 at 4:42am in Food & Cooking
This is a great book written by a very passionate pastry chef. In many ways, a home cook might never need anything more. There are recipes for all seasons and Jacquay covers the details completely....
A basic oil stone for knife maintenance. I use the coarse side for setting initial bevels and repairing blade damage. The coarse side is P150 and is grey I use the fine side to finish the edge....
It was a delight ordering my board from John. he was very helpful discussing the pros and cons of adding feet (I did and I like them.) He was friendly and helpful to all my enquiries, then made...
I graduated from OCC several years ago, but I still recommend it to my employees and any young aspiring cooks that I meet. It is a community college, so you won't leave this place drowning in debt....
A little bit about me: I grew up in the Hudson Valley about 30 min. away from the CIA. I knew I wanted to go to culinary school since I was in 10th grade and started cooking for my family...
Wolfgang Puck in Singapore?
post #1 of 4
3/1/14 at 8:18am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
3/3/14 at 6:44pm
He is a pretty famous chef here in the states have you not heard of him?
post #3 of 4
3/3/14 at 10:00pm
post #4 of 4
3/4/14 at 8:59pm
- Wolfgang Puck in Singapore?
Currently, there are 246 Active Users (4 Members and 242 Guests)
- › Chicken Breast for 200 29 minutes ago
- › January 2017 Cooking Challenge 32 minutes ago
- › natural stones 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 3 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Which do you prefer? 3 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Another plea for advice on knives 3 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Pepper Allergy!??? OMG!! 6 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Gyro 7 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Professionally written recipes? 8 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Prime Rib bones - ideas? 9 hours, 1 minute ago
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › Orange Coast College Culinary Arts by dumpling
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Mustardpot
- › Kitchen Utensils and Gadgets 17 piece Silicone and Stainless Steel... by rose1
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by chefpeaches
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Anova WiFi Sous Vide Precision Cooker, Black by phatch
- › Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off... by phatch
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork
- › Caramelized Cauliflower
- › Holiday Entertaining-Cocktails
- › Spinach and Arugula Salad with Grapefruit
- › Summer Vegetable Pasta
- › Apple Cranberry Leather