I was chatting about restaurants with one of the chefs I work with today and he was telling me about a restaurant in Singapore called Wolfgang Puck (the name of the chef who opened it I believe). Has anyone ever dined there? Was it worth the charge?
- itemBack of the House: The Secret Life of a Restauranttagged by Nicko, 6/7/15
- itemRestaurant Mantagged by Nicko, 6/7/15
- topicRestaurantstagged by Nicko, 6/7/15
- brandWolfgang Pucktagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 3/10/14
Related Forum Threads
- Any American style BBQ in Benelux or UK? Last post on 4/29/15 at 11:55pm in Food & Cooking
- Ben's Chili Bowl, Washington, D.C. Last post on 4/27/15 at 2:04pm in Food & Cooking
- Oven visit - eat too, a treat in Bethesda Last post on 3/20/15 at 12:38pm in Food & Cooking
- Eating good in Vegas Last post on 3/4/15 at 6:43am in Food & Cooking
- Indian Food Resturants in Christchurch New Zealand - Reviews Last post on 11/4/14 at 4:42am in Food & Cooking
I graduated in '95 and went back this past Thanksgiving w my 9yo daughter. We eat at the French restaurant, Escoffier. It was great! You get what you pay for. The problem is that many of the...
I attended the professional chef course chef at Italian Chef Academy in Rome chef academy course in January 2017 and both chefs and cooking lessons were fantastic. I have just finished my...
A very good way to get into Japanese blades since very good bang for the buck. Familiar blade and handle shape. Very good steel, comes with and keeps a good sharp edge ... but if you need to touch...
I picked up the Miyabi 8" chef's (600D) as an upgrade to my Henckels when I found it on sale and was not disappointed. Feels a bit lighter and more agile in the hand compared to the Germans since...
Wüsthof is one of the "big name" Germans for a reason, over 200 years. Their professional tier lines are all solid, and the choice may end up being just personal taste over the exact look/material...
Wolfgang Puck in Singapore?
post #1 of 4
3/1/14 at 8:18am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
3/3/14 at 6:44pm
He is a pretty famous chef here in the states have you not heard of him?
post #3 of 4
3/3/14 at 10:00pm
post #4 of 4
3/4/14 at 8:59pm
- Wolfgang Puck in Singapore?
Currently, there are 493 Active Users (4 Members and 489 Guests)
- › Tortilla troubles 40 minutes ago
- › Greenherb A Grade Dried Shiitake Mushrooms and parasites 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › I'm fired...I think? 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Gino's East Pizza Crust 2 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Quick survey about food distributors 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 3 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Sheppards Pie 4 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Buying Advice Japanese Chef Knife 5 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Ideas for sauce. 5 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Commercial Kitchen Bakery for rent (San fernando Valley) Northridge 8 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork