What's ON your fridge?
ChefTalk.com Top Picks
from right to left
- a recipe for a cake that I'm going to make tomorrow for a pot luck
- my aumakua (guardian in Hawaiian), which is the Owl
- grocery list
- a photograph of my husband as a child
- a magnet from Honolulu and London
- a magnet for the dishwasher (clean or dirty)
- a magnet from Hawaii
okay I like `fridge magnets, alright, I have plenty more from around the World in my 'junk drawer' next to the ice box
these things are always ON my `fridge, and yeah, I have acquired OCD
@teamfat , BAHAHAHA!
yup, I have a collection of baskets to fill in the space
between the top of the cabinets and the peak of the ceiling
(very high, about 12 feet) along with some paintings
No Picture but a half dozen magnetic meat thermometers I use for BBQ and in the kitchen oven, picture of my sisters, dry erase board I use for groceries, picture I took of a neat picnic shelter at a local park(that I can post here)
catered there many times for family reunions, a couple weddings...