We raised 30 free-range, organic ducks last summer and I have one left. I'm looking for a really good recipe for the last one. Any ideas?
- topicCooking Ducktagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 3/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for ideas: Roast Duck. How? and what do I serve it with? Last post on 12/4/16 at 11:00am in Food & Cooking
- Sauce for duck confit Last post on 1/21/15 at 8:01am in Food & Cooking
- Duck Help Last post on 9/25/12 at 8:07pm in Food & Cooking
- Anyone making a Turdunken? Last post on 11/24/10 at 7:07pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking birds -- when is it cooked correctly? Last post on 11/8/10 at 3:05pm in Food & Cooking
Last edited: 2/16/10
- How To Cook Duck With IllustrationsLast edited: 2/16/10
- Duck In Place Of ChickenLast edited: 2/28/10
I've owned this tenderizer for about a year and a half. Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's...
Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter like this for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's perforated to make it tender. So I bought one with...
I have four Microplanes in my knife drawer: two zester/graters, one ribbon grater, and one spice grater. Mine all date back to the "classic series," meaning they have the black plastic handle --...
I graduated in '95 and went back this past Thanksgiving w my 9yo daughter. We eat at the French restaurant, Escoffier. It was great! You get what you pay for. The problem is that many of the...
I attended the professional chef course chef at Italian Chef Academy in Rome chef academy course in January 2017 and both chefs and cooking lessons were fantastic. I have just finished my...
One Organic Duck Leftpost #1 of 43/18/14 at 10:18amThread Starter
ChefTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 43/18/14 at 10:38ampost #3 of 43/18/14 at 5:19pmpost #4 of 43/19/14 at 11:18pm
Dumplings. One duck would go a long ways.
- One Organic Duck Left
ChefTalk.com Top Picks
- How To Cook Duck With Illustrations
Currently, there are 494 Active Users (5 Members and 489 Guests)
- › Need a gun or press for bean paste and frosting. 15 minutes ago
- › Hi - Aspiring Entrepreneur 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › New Cutting board question 2 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › How to deal with groups and (partial) no-shows? 6 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Mahi Mahi Emergency!!! 9 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › EGGS 10 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Buying Advice Japanese Chef Knife 11 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › culinary school for un-graduate professional chef 12 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Skillet ribeye...What am I doing wrong? 12 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 13 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Loen 48-blade Meat Tenderizer Meat Neddle (White) by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Microplane 46220 Premium Zester/Grater, Turquoise by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › Roasted Chinese Pork Belly
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise