We raised 30 free-range, organic ducks last summer and I have one left. I'm looking for a really good recipe for the last one. Any ideas?
- topicCooking Ducktagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 3/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for ideas: Roast Duck. How? and what do I serve it with? Last post on 12/4/16 at 11:00am in Food & Cooking
- Sauce for duck confit Last post on 1/21/15 at 8:01am in Food & Cooking
- Duck Help Last post on 9/25/12 at 8:07pm in Food & Cooking
- Anyone making a Turdunken? Last post on 11/24/10 at 7:07pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking birds -- when is it cooked correctly? Last post on 11/8/10 at 3:05pm in Food & Cooking
Last edited: 2/16/10
- How To Cook Duck With IllustrationsLast edited: 2/16/10
- Duck In Place Of ChickenLast edited: 2/28/10
I'm heading into my 4th summer with this factory refurbished machine. It has been reliable and does the job it is intended to do very well, though a bit loudly. I use it heavily during the summer...
Overall, since purchasing this knife, I have not been disappointed at all. The highlights, begin with the rounded hilt and blade top, which reduce the stress on the palms and make calluses a...
I've owned this tenderizer for about a year and a half. Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's...
Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter like this for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's perforated to make it tender. So I bought one with...
I have four Microplanes in my knife drawer: two zester/graters, one ribbon grater, and one spice grater. Mine all date back to the "classic series," meaning they have the black plastic handle --...
One Organic Duck Leftpost #1 of 43/18/14 at 10:18amThread Starter
ChefTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 43/18/14 at 10:38ampost #3 of 43/18/14 at 5:19pmpost #4 of 43/19/14 at 11:18pm
Dumplings. One duck would go a long ways.
- One Organic Duck Left
ChefTalk.com Top Picks
- How To Cook Duck With Illustrations
Currently, there are 478 Active Users (3 Members and 475 Guests)
- › Corned Beef 38 minutes ago
- › Classic Chocolate Chip Cookie Problems 39 minutes ago
- › Pink Pork Sausage 2 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 4 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Ideas for a little dinner party for a friend. 5 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Whole lobster 6 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Bologna 10 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › Greetings to all! :) 10 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Should I run away or toward? 11 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Menu idea 13 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt,... by ChicagoTerry
- › Friedr. Dick 1905 Exclusive Series 10-Inch Chef's Knife by JVKolich
- › Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Loen 48-blade Meat Tenderizer Meat Neddle (White) by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Microplane 46220 Premium Zester/Grater, Turquoise by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Saturday Night Chicken, Sausage, and Shrimp...
- › Roasted Chinese Pork Belly
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream