We raised 30 free-range, organic ducks last summer and I have one left. I'm looking for a really good recipe for the last one. Any ideas?
- topicCooking Ducktagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 3/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for ideas: Roast Duck. How? and what do I serve it with? Last post on 12/4/16 at 11:00am in Food & Cooking
- Sauce for duck confit Last post on 1/21/15 at 8:01am in Food & Cooking
- Duck Help Last post on 9/25/12 at 8:07pm in Food & Cooking
- Anyone making a Turdunken? Last post on 11/24/10 at 7:07pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking birds -- when is it cooked correctly? Last post on 11/8/10 at 3:05pm in Food & Cooking
Last edited: 2/16/10
- How To Cook Duck With IllustrationsLast edited: 2/16/10
- Duck In Place Of ChickenLast edited: 2/28/10
I got mine a little over two years ago as a christmas gift and I still use it every day. An overall solid knife, nothing to write home about, but out of the box it'll cut anything you need it to,...
Almost 2 years ago now, ChefTalk had a random-draw giveaway for one of these cutting boards. What you had to do was to write a review of a cutting board you use. I wrote one, and it was randomly...
This is a great book written by a very passionate pastry chef. In many ways, a home cook might never need anything more. There are recipes for all seasons and Jacquay covers the details completely....
A basic oil stone for knife maintenance. I use the coarse side for setting initial bevels and repairing blade damage. The coarse side is P150 and is grey I use the fine side to finish the edge....
It was a delight ordering my board from John. he was very helpful discussing the pros and cons of adding feet (I did and I like them.) He was friendly and helpful to all my enquiries, then made...
One Organic Duck Leftpost #1 of 43/18/14 at 10:18amThread Starter
ChefTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 43/18/14 at 10:38ampost #3 of 43/18/14 at 5:19pmpost #4 of 43/19/14 at 11:18pm
Dumplings. One duck would go a long ways.
- One Organic Duck Left
ChefTalk.com Top Picks
- How To Cook Duck With Illustrations
Currently, there are 451 Active Users (4 Members and 447 Guests)
- › February 2017 Cooking Challenge - Citrus 43 minutes ago
- › How to account/record staff meals for ture food cost 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 2 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › SMBC turns to soup when I add fruit 2 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › How should I price it 2 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › How to make chicken Stock, both amber and white 2 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Help! Champagne frosting 3 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Honing Japanese Knives 4 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › A skinny cook going for job interviews 6 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Menu Suggestions 7 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › Orange Coast College Culinary Arts by dumpling
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Mustardpot
- › Kitchen Utensils and Gadgets 17 piece Silicone and Stainless Steel... by rose1
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by chefpeaches
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork
- › Caramelized Cauliflower
- › Holiday Entertaining-Cocktails