We raised 30 free-range, organic ducks last summer and I have one left. I'm looking for a really good recipe for the last one. Any ideas?
- topicCooking Ducktagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 3/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for ideas: Roast Duck. How? and what do I serve it with? Last post on 12/4/16 at 11:00am in Food & Cooking
- Sauce for duck confit Last post on 1/21/15 at 8:01am in Food & Cooking
- Duck Help Last post on 9/25/12 at 8:07pm in Food & Cooking
- Anyone making a Turdunken? Last post on 11/24/10 at 7:07pm in Food & Cooking
- Cooking birds -- when is it cooked correctly? Last post on 11/8/10 at 3:05pm in Food & Cooking
Last edited: 2/16/10
- How To Cook Duck With IllustrationsLast edited: 2/16/10
- Duck In Place Of ChickenLast edited: 2/28/10
I graduated in '95 and went back this past Thanksgiving w my 9yo daughter. We eat at the French restaurant, Escoffier. It was great! You get what you pay for. The problem is that many of the...
I attended the professional chef course chef at Italian Chef Academy in Rome chef academy course in January 2017 and both chefs and cooking lessons were fantastic. I have just finished my...
A very good way to get into Japanese blades since very good bang for the buck. Familiar blade and handle shape. Very good steel, comes with and keeps a good sharp edge ... but if you need to touch...
I picked up the Miyabi 8" chef's (600D) as an upgrade to my Henckels when I found it on sale and was not disappointed. Feels a bit lighter and more agile in the hand compared to the Germans since...
Wüsthof is one of the "big name" Germans for a reason, over 200 years. Their professional tier lines are all solid, and the choice may end up being just personal taste over the exact look/material...
One Organic Duck Leftpost #1 of 43/18/14 at 10:18amThread Starter
ChefTalk.com Top Pickspost #2 of 43/18/14 at 10:38ampost #3 of 43/18/14 at 5:19pmpost #4 of 43/19/14 at 11:18pm
Dumplings. One duck would go a long ways.
- One Organic Duck Left
ChefTalk.com Top Picks
- How To Cook Duck With Illustrations
Currently, there are 585 Active Users (3 Members and 582 Guests)
- › What did you have for dinner? 4 minutes ago
- › New gyuto 210-240mm range. 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Chocolate 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › pizza making 2 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Gino's East Pizza Crust 2 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › Equipment for small bakery? 2 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Buying Advice Japanese Chef Knife 3 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › The Four Pillars of Wine for Beginners 4 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Newbe question 4 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › Hi everyone 5 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork
- › Caramelized Cauliflower