- topicMacaronstagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 4/21/14
Related Forum Threads
- BLOTCHY AND DENTED MACARON SHELLS, PLEASE HELP Last post on 3/13/16 at 2:09pm in Professional Chefs
- First crack at macarons Last post on 1/5/16 at 12:35am in Pastries & Baking
- Macarons: Which Method Do You Use? Last post on 10/2/14 at 2:56pm in Pastries & Baking
- Macaron 911 Last post on 4/29/14 at 3:25pm in Pastries & Baking
- Quick bit of help needed Last post on 3/28/14 at 11:13am in Pastries & Baking
This is a great book written by a very passionate pastry chef. In many ways, a home cook might never need anything more. There are recipes for all seasons and Jacquay covers the details completely....
A basic oil stone for knife maintenance. I use the coarse side for setting initial bevels and repairing blade damage. The coarse side is P150 and is grey I use the fine side to finish the edge....
It was a delight ordering my board from John. he was very helpful discussing the pros and cons of adding feet (I did and I like them.) He was friendly and helpful to all my enquiries, then made...
I graduated from OCC several years ago, but I still recommend it to my employees and any young aspiring cooks that I meet. It is a community college, so you won't leave this place drowning in debt....
A little bit about me: I grew up in the Hudson Valley about 30 min. away from the CIA. I knew I wanted to go to culinary school since I was in 10th grade and started cooking for my family...
Hermé classes for macarons?
post #1 of 3
4/18/14 at 9:21am
post #2 of 3
4/22/14 at 3:27am
His book is available in English now....I got it two years ago from amazon....
- Hermé classes for macarons?
Currently, there are 444 Active Users (4 Members and 440 Guests)
- › Which do you prefer? 50 minutes ago
- › BF wants a Shun, but..... 54 minutes ago
- › Help with commercial ovens 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › January 2017 Cooking Challenge 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Fresh Pasta / Marcella Hazan 5 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Rosemary, star anis, thyme, and lemon zest 6 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Homemade Mexican corn chips in a small restaurant - Tips! 6 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Country Club Banquet Sales 7 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Most memorable stupid orders you've gotten 7 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › How to cook pork chops so they are not dry? 7 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › Orange Coast College Culinary Arts by dumpling
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Mustardpot
- › Kitchen Utensils and Gadgets 17 piece Silicone and Stainless Steel... by rose1
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by chefpeaches
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Anova WiFi Sous Vide Precision Cooker, Black by phatch
- › Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off... by phatch
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork
- › Caramelized Cauliflower
- › Holiday Entertaining-Cocktails
- › Spinach and Arugula Salad with Grapefruit
- › Summer Vegetable Pasta
- › Apple Cranberry Leather