- topicMacaronstagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 4/21/14
Related Forum Threads
- BLOTCHY AND DENTED MACARON SHELLS, PLEASE HELP Last post on 3/13/16 at 2:09pm in Professional Chefs
- First crack at macarons Last post on 1/5/16 at 12:35am in Pastries & Baking
- Macarons: Which Method Do You Use? Last post on 10/2/14 at 2:56pm in Pastries & Baking
- Macaron 911 Last post on 4/29/14 at 3:25pm in Pastries & Baking
- Quick bit of help needed Last post on 3/28/14 at 11:13am in Pastries & Baking
I graduated in '95 and went back this past Thanksgiving w my 9yo daughter. We eat at the French restaurant, Escoffier. It was great! You get what you pay for. The problem is that many of the...
I attended the professional chef course chef at Italian Chef Academy in Rome chef academy course in January 2017 and both chefs and cooking lessons were fantastic. I have just finished my...
A very good way to get into Japanese blades since very good bang for the buck. Familiar blade and handle shape. Very good steel, comes with and keeps a good sharp edge ... but if you need to touch...
I picked up the Miyabi 8" chef's (600D) as an upgrade to my Henckels when I found it on sale and was not disappointed. Feels a bit lighter and more agile in the hand compared to the Germans since...
Wüsthof is one of the "big name" Germans for a reason, over 200 years. Their professional tier lines are all solid, and the choice may end up being just personal taste over the exact look/material...
Hermé classes for macarons?
post #1 of 3
4/18/14 at 9:21am
post #2 of 3
4/22/14 at 3:27am
His book is available in English now....I got it two years ago from amazon....
- Hermé classes for macarons?
Currently, there are 431 Active Users (0 Members and 431 Guests)
- › Question to the owners 4 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › Large volume salt - storage and cooking 5 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › soft tortilla woes-tooooooo many crackers instead 8 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Pork bits 8 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › I'm fired...I think? 12 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Topping for a flourless chocolate cake 12 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Sheppards Pie 12 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Whats the perfect way to poach an egg ? 13 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Ideas for sauce. 15 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Need Help Pls! Italain Meringue Buttercream Bleeds Decorating Color 17 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork