- topicMacaronstagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 4/21/14
Related Forum Threads
- BLOTCHY AND DENTED MACARON SHELLS, PLEASE HELP Last post on 3/13/16 at 2:09pm in Professional Chefs
- First crack at macarons Last post on 1/5/16 at 12:35am in Pastries & Baking
- Macarons: Which Method Do You Use? Last post on 10/2/14 at 2:56pm in Pastries & Baking
- Macaron 911 Last post on 4/29/14 at 3:25pm in Pastries & Baking
- Quick bit of help needed Last post on 3/28/14 at 11:13am in Pastries & Baking
I'm heading into my 4th summer with this factory refurbished machine. It has been reliable and does the job it is intended to do very well, though a bit loudly. I use it heavily during the summer...
Overall, since purchasing this knife, I have not been disappointed at all. The highlights, begin with the rounded hilt and blade top, which reduce the stress on the palms and make calluses a...
I've owned this tenderizer for about a year and a half. Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's...
Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter like this for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's perforated to make it tender. So I bought one with...
I have four Microplanes in my knife drawer: two zester/graters, one ribbon grater, and one spice grater. Mine all date back to the "classic series," meaning they have the black plastic handle --...
Hermé classes for macarons?
post #1 of 3
4/18/14 at 9:21am
post #2 of 3
4/22/14 at 3:27am
His book is available in English now....I got it two years ago from amazon....
- Hermé classes for macarons?
Currently, there are 461 Active Users (3 Members and 458 Guests)
- › BBQ Sauce - Cloning a Commercial Product 1 hour ago
- › Best Catering Software 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › new job, new place 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › Has anyone had any experience with Tsuki Knives? 2 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Authentic Mexican? 2 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Authentic Mexican Rice Recipe 6 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Looking for a new Japanese Knife. 10 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 17 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Should Etoufee be sweet? 17 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › Are nakiri's good at pulling when cutting vegetables? 20 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt,... by ChicagoTerry
- › Friedr. Dick 1905 Exclusive Series 10-Inch Chef's Knife by JVKolich
- › Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Loen 48-blade Meat Tenderizer Meat Neddle (White) by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Microplane 46220 Premium Zester/Grater, Turquoise by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Roasted Chinese Pork Belly
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise