- itemAtlas Marcato Pasta Machine, 150tagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 5/28/14
- topicItalian Cookingtagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 5/28/14
- itemKitchenAid KPRA Pasta Roller Attachment for Stand Mixerstagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 5/28/14
Related Forum Threads
- Layering Lasagna Last post on 8/5/16 at 2:49am in Food & Cooking
- Homemade Pasta Gets Gummy/Sticky, Help! Last post on 5/3/16 at 10:11pm in Food & Cooking
- needing a pasta roller Last post on 5/5/14 at 10:38pm in Cooking Equipment Reviews
- Guess The Dish... Last post on 2/14/17 at 8:09am in Food & Cooking
- Pesto Pizza Question Last post on 3/17/11 at 12:04pm in Food & Cooking
Creamy Sage Polenta with Sausage Ragu
Last edited: 1/23/16
- How To Make Pesto Part IiLast edited: 2/28/10
- How To Make PestoLast edited: 2/28/10
- Italian Rice Dishes By Diane SeedLast edited: 2/16/10
I graduated in '95 and went back this past Thanksgiving w my 9yo daughter. We eat at the French restaurant, Escoffier. It was great! You get what you pay for. The problem is that many of the...
I attended the professional chef course chef at Italian Chef Academy in Rome chef academy course in January 2017 and both chefs and cooking lessons were fantastic. I have just finished my...
A very good way to get into Japanese blades since very good bang for the buck. Familiar blade and handle shape. Very good steel, comes with and keeps a good sharp edge ... but if you need to touch...
I picked up the Miyabi 8" chef's (600D) as an upgrade to my Henckels when I found it on sale and was not disappointed. Feels a bit lighter and more agile in the hand compared to the Germans since...
Wüsthof is one of the "big name" Germans for a reason, over 200 years. Their professional tier lines are all solid, and the choice may end up being just personal taste over the exact look/material...
Fresh pastapost #1 of 115/23/14 at 10:38amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 115/23/14 at 11:09ampost #3 of 115/23/14 at 11:12amThread Starterpost #4 of 115/23/14 at 12:20pmpost #5 of 115/23/14 at 12:35pmpost #6 of 115/23/14 at 1:01pmThread Starterpost #7 of 115/24/14 at 12:05ampost #8 of 115/24/14 at 12:09amThread Starterpost #9 of 115/24/14 at 9:13amI like to use semolina for any pasta. When I make ravs I roll the sheets out pretty thick, we like a good ratio of dough to filling, not fans of the tissue thin pasta that tends to burst when cooked and then all the filling floats around in the pot rather than in my bowl.post #10 of 115/24/14 at 1:10pm
- Fresh pasta
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- How To Make Pesto Part Ii
Currently, there are 525 Active Users (1 Member and 524 Guests)
- › New Restaurant Owners 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Dexsteel? 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Chefs... how do you estimate prep time? 2 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › bread improver?? 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Volcano rice 3 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Question to the owners 4 hours ago
- › Any one have some good farro recipes 4 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › The Four Pillars of Wine for Beginners 6 hours ago
- › March 2017 Cooking Challenge--Party Food! 6 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork
- › Caramelized Cauliflower