- itemAtlas Marcato Pasta Machine, 150tagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 5/28/14
- topicItalian Cookingtagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 5/28/14
- itemKitchenAid KPRA Pasta Roller Attachment for Stand Mixerstagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 5/28/14
Related Forum Threads
- Layering Lasagna Last post on 8/5/16 at 2:49am in Food & Cooking
- Homemade Pasta Gets Gummy/Sticky, Help! Last post on 5/3/16 at 10:11pm in Food & Cooking
- needing a pasta roller Last post on 5/5/14 at 10:38pm in Cooking Equipment Reviews
- Guess The Dish... Last post on 2/14/17 at 8:09am in Food & Cooking
- Pesto Pizza Question Last post on 3/17/11 at 12:04pm in Food & Cooking
Creamy Sage Polenta with Sausage Ragu
Last edited: 1/23/16
- How To Make Pesto Part IiLast edited: 2/28/10
- How To Make PestoLast edited: 2/28/10
- Italian Rice Dishes By Diane SeedLast edited: 2/16/10
I've owned this tenderizer for about a year and a half. Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's...
Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter like this for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's perforated to make it tender. So I bought one with...
I have four Microplanes in my knife drawer: two zester/graters, one ribbon grater, and one spice grater. Mine all date back to the "classic series," meaning they have the black plastic handle --...
I graduated in '95 and went back this past Thanksgiving w my 9yo daughter. We eat at the French restaurant, Escoffier. It was great! You get what you pay for. The problem is that many of the...
I attended the professional chef course chef at Italian Chef Academy in Rome chef academy course in January 2017 and both chefs and cooking lessons were fantastic. I have just finished my...
Fresh pastapost #1 of 115/23/14 at 10:38amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 115/23/14 at 11:09ampost #3 of 115/23/14 at 11:12amThread Starterpost #4 of 115/23/14 at 12:20pmpost #5 of 115/23/14 at 12:35pmpost #6 of 115/23/14 at 1:01pmThread Starterpost #7 of 115/24/14 at 12:05ampost #8 of 115/24/14 at 12:09amThread Starterpost #9 of 115/24/14 at 9:13amI like to use semolina for any pasta. When I make ravs I roll the sheets out pretty thick, we like a good ratio of dough to filling, not fans of the tissue thin pasta that tends to burst when cooked and then all the filling floats around in the pot rather than in my bowl.post #10 of 115/24/14 at 1:10pm
- Fresh pasta
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- How To Make Pesto Part Ii
Currently, there are 448 Active Users (7 Members and 441 Guests)
- › Hi - Aspiring Entrepreneur 4 seconds ago
- › PETITE FOUR PRICING ? 24 minutes ago
- › My Experience at the International Culinary Center in NYC 24 minutes ago
- › Books for someone trying to be a better pastry chef 35 minutes ago
- › April 2017 Cooking Challenge - Traditional Swedish Food! 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › Got to read the comments in this recipe 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Hello - new user - tell me I'm not crazy! 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › Creme Brulee getting soft 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Buying Advice Japanese Chef Knife 2 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › New Cutting board question 3 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Loen 48-blade Meat Tenderizer Meat Neddle (White) by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Microplane 46220 Premium Zester/Grater, Turquoise by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › Roasted Chinese Pork Belly
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise