- itemAtlas Marcato Pasta Machine, 150tagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 5/28/14
- topicItalian Cookingtagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 5/28/14
- itemKitchenAid KPRA Pasta Roller Attachment for Stand Mixerstagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 5/28/14
Related Forum Threads
- Layering Lasagna Last post on 8/5/16 at 2:49am in Food & Cooking
- Homemade Pasta Gets Gummy/Sticky, Help! Last post on 5/3/16 at 10:11pm in Food & Cooking
- needing a pasta roller Last post on 5/5/14 at 10:38pm in Cooking Equipment Reviews
- Guess The Dish... Last post on 2/14/17 at 8:09am in Food & Cooking
- Pesto Pizza Question Last post on 3/17/11 at 12:04pm in Food & Cooking
Creamy Sage Polenta with Sausage Ragu
Last edited: 1/23/16
- How To Make Pesto Part IiLast edited: 2/28/10
- How To Make PestoLast edited: 2/28/10
- Italian Rice Dishes By Diane SeedLast edited: 2/16/10
I got mine a little over two years ago as a christmas gift and I still use it every day. An overall solid knife, nothing to write home about, but out of the box it'll cut anything you need it to,...
Almost 2 years ago now, ChefTalk had a random-draw giveaway for one of these cutting boards. What you had to do was to write a review of a cutting board you use. I wrote one, and it was randomly...
This is a great book written by a very passionate pastry chef. In many ways, a home cook might never need anything more. There are recipes for all seasons and Jacquay covers the details completely....
A basic oil stone for knife maintenance. I use the coarse side for setting initial bevels and repairing blade damage. The coarse side is P150 and is grey I use the fine side to finish the edge....
It was a delight ordering my board from John. he was very helpful discussing the pros and cons of adding feet (I did and I like them.) He was friendly and helpful to all my enquiries, then made...
Fresh pastapost #1 of 115/23/14 at 10:38amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 115/23/14 at 11:09ampost #3 of 115/23/14 at 11:12amThread Starterpost #4 of 115/23/14 at 12:20pmpost #5 of 115/23/14 at 12:35pmpost #6 of 115/23/14 at 1:01pmThread Starterpost #7 of 115/24/14 at 12:05ampost #8 of 115/24/14 at 12:09amThread Starterpost #9 of 115/24/14 at 9:13amI like to use semolina for any pasta. When I make ravs I roll the sheets out pretty thick, we like a good ratio of dough to filling, not fans of the tissue thin pasta that tends to burst when cooked and then all the filling floats around in the pot rather than in my bowl.post #10 of 115/24/14 at 1:10pm
- Fresh pasta
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- How To Make Pesto Part Ii
Currently, there are 422 Active Users (4 Members and 418 Guests)
- › Honing Japanese Knives 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › A skinny cook going for job interviews 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › How to make chicken Stock, both amber and white 2 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › What did you have for dinner? 2 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Best available substitute for Kono HD 2 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › SMBC turns to soup when I add fruit 3 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › dalstrong vg 10 shogun series 9 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Hello 9 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › Final Bit of advice Please... 9 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Why I feel pursuit of Michelin stars is a worthy pursuit - A... 12 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › Orange Coast College Culinary Arts by dumpling
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Mustardpot
- › Kitchen Utensils and Gadgets 17 piece Silicone and Stainless Steel... by rose1
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by chefpeaches
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork
- › Caramelized Cauliflower
- › Holiday Entertaining-Cocktails