- itemAtlas Marcato Pasta Machine, 150tagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 5/28/14
- topicItalian Cookingtagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 5/28/14
- itemKitchenAid KPRA Pasta Roller Attachment for Stand Mixerstagged by kaneohegirlinaz, 5/28/14
Related Forum Threads
- Layering Lasagna Last post on 8/5/16 at 2:49am in Food & Cooking
- Homemade Pasta Gets Gummy/Sticky, Help! Last post on 5/3/16 at 10:11pm in Food & Cooking
- needing a pasta roller Last post on 5/5/14 at 10:38pm in Cooking Equipment Reviews
- Guess The Dish... Last post on 2/14/17 at 8:09am in Food & Cooking
- Pesto Pizza Question Last post on 3/17/11 at 12:04pm in Food & Cooking
Creamy Sage Polenta with Sausage Ragu
Last edited: 1/23/16
- How To Make Pesto Part IiLast edited: 2/28/10
- How To Make PestoLast edited: 2/28/10
- Italian Rice Dishes By Diane SeedLast edited: 2/16/10
I'm heading into my 4th summer with this factory refurbished machine. It has been reliable and does the job it is intended to do very well, though a bit loudly. I use it heavily during the summer...
Overall, since purchasing this knife, I have not been disappointed at all. The highlights, begin with the rounded hilt and blade top, which reduce the stress on the palms and make calluses a...
I've owned this tenderizer for about a year and a half. Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's...
Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter like this for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's perforated to make it tender. So I bought one with...
I have four Microplanes in my knife drawer: two zester/graters, one ribbon grater, and one spice grater. Mine all date back to the "classic series," meaning they have the black plastic handle --...
Fresh pastapost #1 of 115/23/14 at 10:38amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 115/23/14 at 11:09ampost #3 of 115/23/14 at 11:12amThread Starterpost #4 of 115/23/14 at 12:20pmpost #5 of 115/23/14 at 12:35pmpost #6 of 115/23/14 at 1:01pmThread Starterpost #7 of 115/24/14 at 12:05ampost #8 of 115/24/14 at 12:09amThread Starterpost #9 of 115/24/14 at 9:13amI like to use semolina for any pasta. When I make ravs I roll the sheets out pretty thick, we like a good ratio of dough to filling, not fans of the tissue thin pasta that tends to burst when cooked and then all the filling floats around in the pot rather than in my bowl.post #10 of 115/24/14 at 1:10pm
- Fresh pasta
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- How To Make Pesto Part Ii
Currently, there are 491 Active Users (4 Members and 487 Guests)
- › Are patena's good or bad? 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › Re-stacking Ovens 2 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Should Etoufee be sweet? 2 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › What knives do you sharpen the most often? 3 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Canada or US ?? 4 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Red Writing Hood 4 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › May 2017 Cooking Challenge: Fish! 5 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › What's in your kniferoll? 5 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Pizza in the Combi Oven? 5 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › I've come for a visit 11 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt,... by ChicagoTerry
- › Friedr. Dick 1905 Exclusive Series 10-Inch Chef's Knife by JVKolich
- › Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Loen 48-blade Meat Tenderizer Meat Neddle (White) by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Microplane 46220 Premium Zester/Grater, Turquoise by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Roasted Chinese Pork Belly
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise