Related Forum Threads
- My version of gai yang - Thai BBQ Chicken.... Last post on 4/4/14 at 6:13pm in Food & Cooking
- Thai Hot Wings anyone?? Last post on 8/4/08 at 7:13pm in Food & Cooking
- Thai Fried Chicken With Basil Leaves Last post on 9/27/07 at 4:53am in Recipes
- Sarku Japan: Chicken Teriyaki? Last post on 5/18/15 at 1:48am in Recipes
- Vietnamese caramel chicken -- how? Last post on 10/3/05 at 11:18am in Food & Cooking
How To Roast The Perfect Chicken
Last edited: 1/7/12
- How To Cut Up A Whole ChickenLast edited: 2/28/10
I'm heading into my 4th summer with this factory refurbished machine. It has been reliable and does the job it is intended to do very well, though a bit loudly. I use it heavily during the summer...
Overall, since purchasing this knife, I have not been disappointed at all. The highlights, begin with the rounded hilt and blade top, which reduce the stress on the palms and make calluses a...
I've owned this tenderizer for about a year and a half. Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's...
Alton Brown talked about the joys of a 48-blade cutter like this for turning cheap, tough pieces of beef into actually cubed meat -- meat that's perforated to make it tender. So I bought one with...
I have four Microplanes in my knife drawer: two zester/graters, one ribbon grater, and one spice grater. Mine all date back to the "classic series," meaning they have the black plastic handle --...
- How To Cut Up A Whole Chicken
Give the sauce a good stir and the pour over the meal.
I find that a good stir solves/masks the separation.
Good luck! I have made lots od satay sauce, but never those amounts
@alaminute Have you used it? I never have, Im heading to the Asian importer,supply today and I betting they have it. Is there a good ratios to use? Any taste? Any tips?
These amounts dont daunt me but the style of serving is new so its a learning expierence.
Could you do a sample pack and try it?
It sounds like the sauce is basically all spread around the noodles and chicken and in that case I would think that the sauce shouldn't separate when heated on medium/low in the microwave. Maybe put an instruction on the vacuum pack that says to stir it after heating?
I initially thought it would be on a plate with the sauce on top and there I could see it being a bigger problem (presentation wise)
@ alaminute. Im still going to get some xantham gum and play with it.
- Satay sause
- › What did you have for dinner? 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Should Etoufee be sweet? 2 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Looking for a new Japanese Knife. 2 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Are nakiri's good at pulling when cutting vegetables? 5 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Quick survey about food distributors 8 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › new job, new place 9 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Pastry Dough Shrinking After Cutting Using Reversible Sheeter.... 9 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › BBQ Sauce - Cloning a Commercial Product 10 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › rehydration of mushrooms 12 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › May 2017 Cooking Challenge: Fish! 12 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt,... by ChicagoTerry
- › Friedr. Dick 1905 Exclusive Series 10-Inch Chef's Knife by JVKolich
- › Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Loen 48-blade Meat Tenderizer Meat Neddle (White) by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Microplane 46220 Premium Zester/Grater, Turquoise by HeidiCooksSuppe
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Roasted Chinese Pork Belly
- › An Oven Roasted Suckling Pig
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise