Related Forum Threads
- My version of gai yang - Thai BBQ Chicken.... Last post on 4/4/14 at 6:13pm in Food & Cooking
- Thai Hot Wings anyone?? Last post on 8/4/08 at 7:13pm in Food & Cooking
- Thai Fried Chicken With Basil Leaves Last post on 9/27/07 at 4:53am in Recipes
- Sarku Japan: Chicken Teriyaki? Last post on 5/18/15 at 1:48am in Recipes
- Vietnamese caramel chicken -- how? Last post on 10/3/05 at 11:18am in Food & Cooking
How To Roast The Perfect Chicken
Last edited: 1/7/12
- How To Cut Up A Whole ChickenLast edited: 2/28/10
I graduated in '95 and went back this past Thanksgiving w my 9yo daughter. We eat at the French restaurant, Escoffier. It was great! You get what you pay for. The problem is that many of the...
I attended the professional chef course chef at Italian Chef Academy in Rome chef academy course in January 2017 and both chefs and cooking lessons were fantastic. I have just finished my...
A very good way to get into Japanese blades since very good bang for the buck. Familiar blade and handle shape. Very good steel, comes with and keeps a good sharp edge ... but if you need to touch...
I picked up the Miyabi 8" chef's (600D) as an upgrade to my Henckels when I found it on sale and was not disappointed. Feels a bit lighter and more agile in the hand compared to the Germans since...
Wüsthof is one of the "big name" Germans for a reason, over 200 years. Their professional tier lines are all solid, and the choice may end up being just personal taste over the exact look/material...
- How To Cut Up A Whole Chicken
Give the sauce a good stir and the pour over the meal.
I find that a good stir solves/masks the separation.
Good luck! I have made lots od satay sauce, but never those amounts
@alaminute Have you used it? I never have, Im heading to the Asian importer,supply today and I betting they have it. Is there a good ratios to use? Any taste? Any tips?
These amounts dont daunt me but the style of serving is new so its a learning expierence.
Could you do a sample pack and try it?
It sounds like the sauce is basically all spread around the noodles and chicken and in that case I would think that the sauce shouldn't separate when heated on medium/low in the microwave. Maybe put an instruction on the vacuum pack that says to stir it after heating?
I initially thought it would be on a plate with the sauce on top and there I could see it being a bigger problem (presentation wise)
@ alaminute. Im still going to get some xantham gum and play with it.
- Satay sause
- › Buying Advice Japanese Chef Knife 31 minutes ago
- › How do you pronounce gyro? 3 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › Chocolate 4 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Chefs mid-life crisis 6 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Hello hello hello! 6 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › anyone know of any good Commercial Kitchen Rentals in... 8 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Forest cooking videos 9 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › New gyuto 210-240mm range. 10 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Salón de gourmets 16 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › Custom knifes 17 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by hchaz
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by jordanfood
- › Tojiro-DP Chef's Knife 9.4" (24cm) by captainbligh
- › Miyabi Morimoto Edition 8-Inch Chef Knife by captainbligh
- › Wsthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Cook's Knife by captainbligh
- › Global 8-Inch 20cm Cook's Knife by NikoBleau
- › John Boos Newton Prep Master Maple Wood Reversible Cutting Board... by ChrisLehrer
- › The Art of French Pastry by Jacquy Pfeiffer by OCDshaver
- › Norton 614636855653 IB8 1-by-2-by-8-Inch Fine/Coarse India... by Scott Livesey
- › The Board Smith Maple 2″x12″x18″ by tobe999
- › Some Myths About Beef and Cattle
- › Food Safety As Kitchen Culture
- › Cranberry/Orange Parfait with Chocolate Sauce...
- › Vegan Cuisine - It's Not Just Bean Curd...
- › Stuffed Potato Appetizers
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork
- › Caramelized Cauliflower