Related Forum Threads
- My version of gai yang - Thai BBQ Chicken.... Last post on 4/4/14 at 6:13pm in Food & Cooking
- Thai Hot Wings anyone?? Last post on 8/4/08 at 7:13pm in Food & Cooking
- Thai Fried Chicken With Basil Leaves Last post on 9/27/07 at 4:53am in Recipes
- Sarku Japan: Chicken Teriyaki? Last post on 5/18/15 at 1:48am in Recipes
- Vietnamese caramel chicken -- how? Last post on 10/3/05 at 11:18am in Food & Cooking
How To Roast The Perfect Chicken
Last edited: 1/7/12
- How To Cut Up A Whole ChickenLast edited: 2/28/10
So far im loving this school this is just my first semester so i can't judge to much but coming from my last school henry ford community college schoolcraft community college is so much better the...
The Chefs at The Chef's Academy in Indianapolis, In. Were amazing and knowledgeable. They showed interest with your creativity and looked forward to beating you with their hats when you did some...
I picked up one of these on sale with the intention of storing until Christmas. But that's a ways off, and I needed to verify it worked in case I needed to return it with in the warranty...
I've been looking for recipes and ideas I can ship off with my daughter to college and this book had a good variant idea on the one-pot meal. But the writing is chatty and cutesy. This doesn't...
- How To Cut Up A Whole Chicken
Give the sauce a good stir and the pour over the meal.
I find that a good stir solves/masks the separation.
Good luck! I have made lots od satay sauce, but never those amounts
@alaminute Have you used it? I never have, Im heading to the Asian importer,supply today and I betting they have it. Is there a good ratios to use? Any taste? Any tips?
These amounts dont daunt me but the style of serving is new so its a learning expierence.
Could you do a sample pack and try it?
It sounds like the sauce is basically all spread around the noodles and chicken and in that case I would think that the sauce shouldn't separate when heated on medium/low in the microwave. Maybe put an instruction on the vacuum pack that says to stir it after heating?
I initially thought it would be on a plate with the sauce on top and there I could see it being a bigger problem (presentation wise)
@ alaminute. Im still going to get some xantham gum and play with it.
- Satay sause
- › Surprise! I am hoping for help choosing new knives :) 46 minutes ago
- › Nakiri vs Kiritsuke $200 or less 47 minutes ago
- › How To Make An Amazing Tuna Fish Sandwich? 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
- › Does anyone use a meal delivery service? Plated, Hello Fresh, Blue... 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
- › turkey 4 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Introduction and Need for Help! 4 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Another Chef's knife question :) 5 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Menu / Product Question 7 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › slow cooker vs oven braise vs pressure cooker 7 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Utah Jello Haiku contest 8 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Utensils and Gadgets 17 piece Silicone and Stainless Steel... by rose1
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by chefpeaches
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Anova WiFi Sous Vide Precision Cooker, Black by phatch
- › Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off... by phatch
- › Iwatani Gas Cassette Burner Stove by eastshores
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by tessy
- › Wine Bottle Cooler Stick - 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Wine Chiller... by majorc
- › Meat Thermometer - Instant Read LCD Screen Auto Shut-Off with Long... by majorc
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by freshbaked