Do you think the panko will stick?
- 4 to 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- Panko bread crumbs as needed for coating chicken (about 1 cup)
- Vegetable oil for pan-frying
- Season the chicken with salt and rosemary. Dredge in the panko.
- In a large skillet, heat a quarter inch of oil over high heat. When you see currents swirling in the oil, lay the chicken pieces into it, and lower the heat to medium-high. Cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.