Hello, food lovers! My name is Nazneen and I'm an Industrial Design college student currently in Junior year. For a class assignment, my teammate, Jhonatan and I are currently looking into designing mixing bowls for baking at home and are doing market research on them regarding easy-cleaning designs. We want to design a mixing bowl product that comes in multiples (for different use) and are easy and quick to clean. As of now, we have some ideas, but would like to hear from baking enthusiasts out there (from non professionals to professionals) on how they feel their mixing bowl products help serve their baking activities. Our focus is on domestic use, so home experience is what we are essentially interested in. However, we would definitely like to hear your takes in professional kitchens!
Here are some key questions for you to start off with your replies:
1. What kind of mixing bowl do you have at home? Material, size, shape, etc.
2. Do you usually use multiple bowls to put different ingredients in?
3. How do you clean your mixing bowls after you use them? Soak them first, clean them immediately, put them in the dishwasher, etc?
4. Do you have any tips and tricks on effective cleaning of your mixing containers? Please share them with us!
5. What elements do you think make a mixing bowl design effective? Handles, spouts, weight, etc?
These questions are to help you to have an idea of what we're looking for, but you may add any suggestions to our survey as you please. We really appreciate your responses, and can't wait to hear from you! Thank you!
Nazneen & Jhonatan