General Manager at Humanlogy Training Resources PTL
Our company setup a Japanese Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur. We're looking for a chef that can
- Provide quality and efficient delivery of food services in order to ensure customers expectations are met
- To lead and manage the kitchen team to ensure smooth operations of the kitchen Planning and develops new recipes and menu items
- Responsible for overall food cost kitchen supplies and kitchen energy costs Review select formulate and pricing of new menus
- To standardize production menus to ensure consistent quality of food is served to the guest at all time.
- Manage customer complaints and feedback in order to enhance the food service processes and procedures according to customers preference.
- Innovative and creative in developing new menu item Able to develop and define quality standards of food preparation and presentation of the food Maintains professional grooming and appearance and acts as a role model according to established grooming and appearance policy -- Willing to work on public holidays and weekends.
- Can discuss & work closely to the owner.
Interested candidates are required to submit their resumes providing comprehensive details of experience and qualifications expected salary contact telephone number together with a passport-sized photograph. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com