The All New 2015 ChefTalk.com Fundraiser!
We want to start 2015 by adding quality reviews to the site and we are asking for you to help out. Not only will you be helping other cooks down the road make better choices, but you will also be helping to feed seniors! ChefTallk.com will put two dollars into the virtual donation jar for each review submitted to our Reviews Section during the month of February! Come March 1st, we'll donate all of that money to Meals On Wheels.
How to participate?
- Reviewing is very easy! Need help? Here is a quick tutorial: Review Tutorial
- If you don't see the product or culinary school you want to review just let us know (send @Nicko a PM) and we will add it. Or you can try adding the product yourself by following this tutorial: Add A New Item Tutorial
- Review as many products as you want there is no limit we will donate two dollars for every review posted that meets the review guidelines below
- Only review products you have actually tried or culinary schools you have attended.
- Create a well-worded title that reflects your overall experience.
- Write a detailed and specific review. Use the Pros and Cons fields to give a condensed version of your review.
- Be specific and share not only whether or not you liked the product, but why. No rules about length, but we do reserve the right to disqualify reviews if we feel a user is flooding the system with low-quality reviews (i.e. one or two liners etc).
- Give your honest opinion on the product - positive or negative, either is welcome.
As stated above, if you don't see your favorite (or not so favorite) product listed, please contact me (@Nicko) with a request to add that product. You can either send me a PM or simply post your request in this thread.
There is no limit on the number of reviews you can submit during the fundraiser. As long as the review meets the above guidelines, we'll add it as your donation to the fundraiser. Yes, I am not capping this fundraiser and I'm willing to risk having to make a hefty donation come March..
Tell your friends about the fundraiser. New members can review products too, so they're welcome to join in and help!