New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PA licensing

post #1 of 2
Thread Starter 

IS there anyone from PA that could tell me what licensing I need to get in order to complete my start up tasks?

I'm an off premises caterer and I'm not worried about serving liquor just yet.. PLEASE HELP! As you know the state doesn't always hire the sharpest tools in the shed and I keep getting the run around. I'm going to lose my s***:)

post #2 of 2
Ask me about my city,county and state (Texas) and I could be of some use.
But PA....not so much.
I did however run across this
Seems that they can ID the required licenses you will need for your specific location.
Sure it is not free but if all else fails.....

Welcome to Chef Talk and keep us in the loop re your new business!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Professional Catering