Tender Greens is slow food done fast. Our restaurants serve fresh, healthy, chef-inspired farmer's market sensible dishes at an affordable price in a relaxed environment. We work with small local farmers, ranchers, artisans, boutique wineries, breweries, and coffee roasters, to provide the best quality ingredients and products for our guests.
We are looking for individuals with fun personalities, who want to be part of a company that wants to help them learn and grow!
Tender Greens provides great jobs, opportunities for growth and the chance to discover your purpose and full potential.
******MUST be able to work weekends*******
Prep Cook (PM Shift)
Salad Maker/Garde Manger (PM Shift)
Grill Cook (PM Shift)
We have 3 locations in the bay area. Downtown San Francisco, San Francisco (King St) and Walnut Creek.
Tender Greens' commitment to team members:
* CLICK HERE to learn more about our fun, supportive and creative working environment
* GROWTH POTENTIAL. Tender Greens is growing, and we love fostering the growth of our people, too!
* Career advancement opportunities
* Awesome leadership by chefs who love what they do and take care of their people
* FREE shift meals - yummy, organic, seasonal, and healthy
* Competitive pay and perks
* Interactive learning opportunities -- from basic kitchen skills to advanced restaurant business management
* Advocate and promote healthy lifestyles, fitness, wellness, mindfulness, and balance
Learn more about our food, our fans, our recipes, our learning programs and our culture by clicking on the links below. Enjoy!
Email us your resume and tell us what position you are interested in