New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:


post #1 of 2
Thread Starter 

What is the term for finely Diced Onions. I cant find it on the internet. Please HelpĀ 

post #2 of 2

I'm not sure what 'term' there is specifically for finely diced onions. Brunoise is the term for finely chopped vegetables. There's also minced and finely chopped! Hope this helps.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)