Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FREEZING TARTE TATIN Last post on 7/26/15 at 1:00pm in Pastries & Baking
- How to salvage pastry? Last post on 11/26/16 at 4:29pm in Food & Cooking
- March 14 Is Pi Day Last post on 3/15/14 at 11:48am in The Late Night Cafe (off-topic)
- Problems with blind baking a quiche crust Last post on 4/1/14 at 1:22am in Pastries & Baking
- Peanut Butter Pie Last post on 4/3/10 at 5:13pm in Professional Chefs
I graduated from OCC several years ago, but I still recommend it to my employees and any young aspiring cooks that I meet. It is a community college, so you won't leave this place drowning in debt....
A little bit about me: I grew up in the Hudson Valley about 30 min. away from the CIA. I knew I wanted to go to culinary school since I was in 10th grade and started cooking for my family...
So far im loving this school this is just my first semester so i can't judge to much but coming from my last school henry ford community college schoolcraft community college is so much better the...
The Chefs at The Chef's Academy in Indianapolis, In. Were amazing and knowledgeable. They showed interest with your creativity and looked forward to beating you with their hats when you did some...
The October 2015 Challenge is . . . . PIE - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hmmmmm. Dalmore. 50 year. I keep staring at that picture with longing. Imagine a lost puppy.
I want to humbly thank The Academy, my partner. . . sniff, sniff.
Seriously, thank you. Many, many, excellent entries. . .Great work everyone.
I am currently in Europe, and hope to have next months challenge up tomorrow morning, the 2nd.
- The October 2015 Challenge is . . . . PIE
- › Sloppy Joe help 12 minutes ago
- › What can I make as a bright red base? 17 minutes ago
- › Gift ideas for a professional chef? 37 minutes ago
- › Rainbow chard stems 43 minutes ago
- › Kitchen steels 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Looking for ideas: Roast Duck. How? and what do I serve it with? 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › November 2016 Cooking Challenge: Leftovers 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › December Cooking Challenge: Custard 2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › LLC/Business questions 4 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Cheap Santoku v Tojiro DP Gyuto 4 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Orange Coast College Culinary Arts by dumpling
- › Culinary Institute of America - Hyde Park by Mustardpot
- › Kitchen Utensils and Gadgets 17 piece Silicone and Stainless Steel... by rose1
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by chefpeaches
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Anova WiFi Sous Vide Precision Cooker, Black by phatch
- › Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off... by phatch
- › Iwatani Gas Cassette Burner Stove by eastshores
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by tessy
- › Wine Bottle Cooler Stick - 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Wine Chiller... by majorc
- › Caramel Filled Apple Dumplings
- › Chorizo Empanadas with Avocado Cream
- › Crabcake Benedicts with Bacon Hollandaise
- › A "No Turkey" Thanksgiving-Roast Pork
- › Caramelized Cauliflower
- › Holiday Entertaining-Cocktails
- › Spinach and Arugula Salad with Grapefruit
- › Summer Vegetable Pasta
- › Apple Cranberry Leather
- › Mushroom Risotto