post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

Hi.  I'm trying to find a deep stainless roaster-type pan.

I'm trying to find something that is stainless and will cover both burners of a two-burner hot plate.

And I need it to be deep like a stock pot.


Any ideas?  It may not even exist.


Closest thing I have is a Vollrath roaster like they use in the army.