- itemBeginning with Chiles: How to Roast, Peel and Prepare Chile Peppers for Authentic Mexican Salsas, Stuffers and Seasonings.tagged by Nicko, 1/16/16
- categoryGardentagged by Nicko, 1/16/16
- itemOut of the Woods of Oregon Red Bell Pepper Shaped Board with Dipping Bowl and Spreadertagged by Nicko, 1/16/16
- topicRoastingtagged by Nicko, 1/16/16
- itemStaub Oval Roasting Dish, 11 Inch, Pimento Redtagged by Nicko, 1/16/16
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone have a wonderful recipe for aji amarillo ? Last post on 11/3/15 at 12:39pm in Food & Cooking
- Meyer Lemons, Internationally Last post on 10/21/15 at 9:53am in Food & Cooking
- Preserving apples! Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:01pm in Food & Cooking
- Any good guide for to start growing stuff? Last post on 9/3/15 at 3:14pm in Food & Cooking
- Avocado pit Last post on 10/27/15 at 5:13am in Food & Cooking
How To Roast The Perfect Chicken
Last edited: 1/7/12
- Roasting Coffee At Home In A Popcorn PopperLast edited: 9/6/11
So far im loving this school this is just my first semester so i can't judge to much but coming from my last school henry ford community college schoolcraft community college is so much better the...
The Chefs at The Chef's Academy in Indianapolis, In. Were amazing and knowledgeable. They showed interest with your creativity and looked forward to beating you with their hats when you did some...
I picked up one of these on sale with the intention of storing until Christmas. But that's a ways off, and I needed to verify it worked in case I needed to return it with in the warranty...
I've been looking for recipes and ideas I can ship off with my daughter to college and this book had a good variant idea on the one-pot meal. But the writing is chatty and cutesy. This doesn't...
- Roasting Coffee At Home In A Popcorn Popper
Sophia natural roasted red peppers
Gear mentioned in this thread:
There are places you could use it I guess, sort of like our recent pickle juice discussion. But it's not a bold flavor and I think it has a sliminess I'd be reticent to add to my food. My point about bold flavors is that they're more interesting in the small amounts you add because of all the salt and acid these canned liquids contain. But for commercially roasted peppers, there's just not enough going on with the flavor to make it worthwhile.
I'd rather use a fresh or roasted garlic than a pickled one for my preferences.
- Sophia natural roasted red peppers
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › please need help. 5 minutes ago
- › Pepin's Saucisson of Pork Tenderloin 10 minutes ago
- › Beef Stock In the Oven- anyone? 18 minutes ago
- › When fancy plating fails? 21 minutes ago
- › Grilling (NOT smoking) Saint Louis ribs? 2 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › Menu / Product Question 3 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Pricing / Product Q 3 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Knives help. :) 3 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Looking for a pastry internship 3 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Looking for a pastry internship 3 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Utensils and Gadgets 17 piece Silicone and Stainless Steel... by rose1
- › Schoolcraft College Culinary Arts Program by chefpeaches
- › Chef Academy by TheCookSaigium
- › Anova WiFi Sous Vide Precision Cooker, Black by phatch
- › Sheet Pan Suppers: 120 Recipes for Simple, Surprising, Hands-Off... by phatch
- › Iwatani Gas Cassette Burner Stove by eastshores
- › Italian Chef Academy - Rome by tessy
- › Wine Bottle Cooler Stick - 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Wine Chiller... by majorc
- › Meat Thermometer - Instant Read LCD Screen Auto Shut-Off with Long... by majorc
- › Le Cordon Bleu USA by freshbaked