post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

Hi all,


Noticed a "hot plate" at a local bakery that was used to keep a quiche warm for the morning rush.  I asked the owner where she got it, but only knew it was from the local hardware store.


I have searched but can't find anything online that looks like it.


It was an attractive almost marble looking circle that was plugged in - any ideas what this thing is called?  Also, I'm looking to specifically do the quiche thing at a catered luncheon.