best stuffing ever, yes?
- 10-12 - White Castle® Sliders, no pickles
- 1 1/2 cups - Celery, diced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons - Thyme, ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons - Sage, ground
- 3/4 teaspoon - Black pepper, coarsely ground
- 1/4 cup - Chicken broth
- In a large mixing bowl, tear the Sliders into pieces and add diced celery and seasonings.
- Toss and add chicken broth. Toss well.
- Add ingredients to Casserole Dish, add an additional 3/4 cup of chicken broth and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Or stuff the ingredients into the cavity of the turkey before roasting and cook as you normally would.
- Makes about 9 cups (enough for a 10-to-12-pound turkey).
- Note: Allow 1 Slider for each pound of turkey, which will be equal to 3/4 cup of stuffing per pound.