2. What type of knife are you interested in? Gyuto, sujihiki, petty or utility
3. What size knife are you looking for? 8-9.5" gyuto, 8-9" sujihiki, 3.5" and 5" petty or utility
4. Do you prefer reactive carbon or stainless steel? Stainless steel
5. Do you prefer a western handle or a Japanese handle? Western
6. How much did you want to spend? $600.00
7. Do you know how to sharpen? No, I plan to purchase Apex pro sharpener
8. Are you a home cook or pro cook? Home
9. If you are a pro, are you doing a lot of prep or is this a line knife or something else?
10. What kind of cutting board are you using? Synthetic rubber
Our anniversary is next week and I want to purchase a nice set of knives for my wife. My wife also retired early this week, so she needs a great set of knives for home cooking. I looked at Mac, masamoto, takamura, and misono knives. The more I research, the more confused I get. I am over thinking this decision way too much! Please help me!